Shanina Shaik is a famous Australian model and actress. She is best known for walking the ramp for Victoria’s Secret fashion in 2011 and 2012. She also appeared as herself in the TV movie called The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Shanina Shaik was born on 11 February 1991, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She has Australian and Lithuanian ancestry on her mother’s side while she is of Pakistani and Saudi Arabian descent on his father’s side.
She started modeling at the age of 8. So, she had an erratic school going experience. However, she was able to get into high school into an accelerated program in which she graduated 1 year before of her classmates.
- Father – Hanif Shaik
- Mother – Kim Shaik
- Siblings – Shay Shaik (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shanina Shaik dated –
- Tyson Beckford (2008-2015) – Shanina dated Tyson Beckford from 2008 to 2015. However, it was an ON again OFF again relationship. She hooked up with Ryan Leslie and Diddy who secured her a magazine spread, in between. Before with Tyson, she was also an item with Tom Penfold.
- Julian Posey (2014) – From May 2014 to July 2014, American football player, Julian Posey was an item with Shanina.
- Justin Bieber (2015) – During Coachella Music Festival in April 2015, Canadian singer, Justin Bieber sparked RUMORs of his dating with Shanina Shaik.
- Ryan Leslie – American singer and rapper, Ryan Leslie was rumored to be dating Shanina Shaik in the past. However, neither of them spoke about their relationship status openly.
- DJ Ruckus (2015-Present) – In June 2015, Shaik started dating American Disc Jockey, DJ Ruckus. It was revealed by Daily Mail UK. They got engaged in January 2016. In April 2018, the couple got married.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for Victoria’s Secret in 2011 and 2012 fashion shows.
Fashion Show Debut
Shanina Shaik debuted in Autumn/Winter 2009 where she walked over 8 shows in New York City. She walked for designers such as Yeohlee, Shipley & Halmos, Abaete, Mara Hoffman, Lorick, Project Runway, Trovata and Richie Rich.
Film & Television Debut
She hasn’t appeared in any film or TV show, except for her appearance in The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show TV movies in 2011 as herself.
She has appeared in a lot of advertisements including Aeropostale, Alloy, Ann Taylor, Avon, Bauhaus, Bloomingdales, Body & Bath Works ‘Dark Kiss’ fragrance, Burda Style, Cotton On, Edward Joseph, Freepeople, General Pants Co, Intermix, Intimissimi, Lovable, Macy’s, Matrix Hair Biolage, New Look, Olay, RMK, Revlon, Seafolly, ShopBop, and Urban Outfitters.
- Mixed ethnicity.
- Hazel eyes and brown hair.
Shanina Shaik Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Shanina Shaik Net worth
Her total net worth is estimated at $10 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shanina Shaik
- Shanina started her modeling career at the age of 8 years old when she appeared in a TV commercial for Hyundai.
- At 15, she entered the Girlfriend Model Competition.
- At 17, she relocated to New York City.
- She also appeared in Australian reality show “Make Me A Supermodel” but was runner up to Rhys Uhlich.
- Shanina has a dog named, Choppa.
- She is good friends with Nicole Trunfio and Miranda Kerr.
- In 2010, Shaik walked in the Spring/Summer 2011 catwalk show for Project Runway and L.A.M.B.
- In 2011, she switched to NEXT Model Management and from Chadwick Model Management to Chic Model Management.
- In 2011, Shaik became the sixth Australian model to star in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show after Miranda Kerr, Jessica Hart, Elyse Taylor, Sarah Stephens and Abbey Lee Kershaw.
- Shanina has walked for Chanel’s Pre-Fall 2012 collection at the Grand Palais in Paris.
- In 2012, Shaik appeared in print-work for Victoria’s Secret and Bonds.
- Shanina Shaik has featured as a cover girl for Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Vogue India and Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Arabia, Vietnam and Australia.