Scott Mackinlay Hahn is an American businessman and fashion designer who is widely known as the boyfriend of superstar Winona Ryder, also one of the world’s most popular celebrities. He is credited for his role as the celebrity boyfriend of Hollywood actress Winona Ryder. Hahn has appeared with Ryder at several award events and guest shows. While being currently one of the world’s most fleetingly followed celebrity family members, he is also the founder of Loomstate, a company devoted to environmentally sustainable fashion, focused on organic cotton.
Scott Mackinlay Hahn
Businessman, and Fashion Designer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Scott Mackinlay Hahn was born on the 24th of October 1970, in New York, United States.
He’s currently 52 years old.
He is of white Caucasian descent.
The high school and college he attended are not known. He had attended the New York School of Design from his childhood.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Mackinlay Hahn has dated –
- Winona Ryder (2011-Present) – Scott is currently dating his to-be actress Winona Ryder as they have been in a romantic relationship for over a decade.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 82 kg
- In Pounds – 181 lbs
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Scott is famously known in the country as the long-term boyfriend of Winona Ryder. Beside that he is famous for being a fashion designer and co-founder of the clothing brands Rogan, Egan, and Loomstate.
Scott Mackinlay Hahn Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Destination – London
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Italian Cuisine
- Favorite Hobbies – Reading
Scott Mackinlay Hahn Net worth
Mackinlay has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Scott Mackinlay Hahn
- Hahn made a kickoff to his career debut as a marketing analyst for a clothing brand.
- He is the owner of NYC-based fashion brands, ROGAN and Loomstate, which sells minimalist, monochromatic clothing for both men and women. Meanwhile, ROGAN has been inactive since 2013 due to a lack of sustainability.
- There has been a heightened awareness of the ethical concerns regarding fast fashion, specifically brands’ refusal to pay their workers a living wage. However, Hahn has condemned fast fashion with his appearance as one of the judges in the “Trim the Waste of Fashion” competition and discussed realistic goals for change within the fashion community.
- In addition to fashion design, Scott is the head of the Sustainability Steering Committee for the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA). He is also a board member of the Council for Textile Recycling.