Deborah Divine is a screenwriter, producer, and production manager who has worked on productions such as Another World, The Edge of Night, and Higgin Boys and Gruber. The writer is also famous for being Eugene Levy wife. Together with her husband, they have two amazing kids who are also in show business.
Deb, Debs, Debby
Screenwriter, Producer, and Production Manager
Birthday / Date of Birth
Deborah Divine was born on the 6th of August 1969, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She current 63 years old.
Deborah attended a high school in Canada, and then enrolled into an unnamed university, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in the mid-‘60s.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Patricia Tyler Divine
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriends / Spouse
Deborah Divine has dated –
- Eugene Levy (1973-Present) – In 1973, Deborah and Eugene met and began dating. On 12 June 1977, they married four years later at a big ceremony attended by more than 300 people. They are parents to two children – Deborah gave birth to their son Dan Levy and five years later to daughter Sarah Levy.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches.
- In centimeters – 167 cm.
- In meters – 1.67 meters.
- In Kilograms – 59 kg.
- In Pounds – 130 lbs.
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Deborah became known for being Eugene Levy wife. Beside that she has worked on productions such as Another World, The Edge of Night, and Higgin Boys and Gruber for which she got fame.
Deborah Divine Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Jack Nicholson
- Favorite Actress – Reese Witherspoon
- Favorite Movie – Avatar
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite Destination – Sydney
Deborah Divine Net worth
Divine has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – deborahdevineyoga
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deborah Divine
- Deborah has been interested in music since she was a young girl, as she was both inspired and motivated by her mother who wanted her to become a singer as well.
- Deborah’s favorite genres are jazz and blues, and performers Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald.
- Divine is a part of her husband’s show named Maniac Mansion.
- Divine has been a traveler since she was a teenager, and has been all around the world with her husband Eugene to attend events he was invited to, while they’ve also spent their holidays in Italy, France, and several other countries.
- Deborah is a production manager and a film producer, who has worked on movies and TV series such as Higgin Boys and Gruber in 1990, The Edge of Night in 1996, and Another World among others.
- In 1990, Divine also wrote the screenplay for the Maniac Mansion TV series.
- Deborah helped her don a lot in accepting his sexuality. And she was even the first person who actually popped the question to him and showed her endless support no matter what his answer was.
- In 2019, she wished a happy birthday for her love of life on Facebook and also tweeted.