Scott Kingsley Swift is an American stockbroker. He is the father of famous singer Taylor Swift and Austin Swift. He was also a former financial advisor for Merrill Lynch. He transfers his company to Nashville for his daughter’s music career. Scott served the company as a top adviser and First Vice President.
Scott Kingsley Swift
Stockbroker, Financial Advisor, Celebrity Father
Birthday / Date of Birth
Scott Kingsley Swift was born on the 5th of March 1952, in Bryn Mawr, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, United States.
He’s currently 71 years old.
Scott is of German and English descent.
In 1974, Scott attended the University of Delaware and graduated from there .
- Father – Archie Dean Swift, Jr.
- Mother – Rose Baldi Douglas
- Siblings – Archie III (Brother), Douglas (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Kingsley Swift has dated –
- Andrea Finlay Swift – On February 20, 1988, Scott tied the knot with Andrea Finlay Swift in Harris County, Texas. In April 2015, His wife Andrea was diagnosed with cancer. However, despite her cancer going into remission, Taylor revealed in an interview for the 2019 Elle US Magazine that she had gotten it again. Together, they have two children – a girl named Taylor Swift and a boy named Austin Swift).
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 92 kg
- In Pounds – 203 lbs
Salt and Pepper
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Kingsley became known as a Celebrity father of Taylor Swift and Austin Swift. Scott is quite proud of his children and is very close to them. He entered the finance world as a stock broker and established a financial advisory group called Swift Group.
Scott Kingsley Swift Net worth
Scott Kingsley Swift has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Scott Kingsley Swift
- Scott was born and grew up in Pennsylvania. He has two brothers, Archie III and Douglas.
- He followed in the footsteps of his father and grandfather by entering the financial business and becoming a stockbroker and went on to establish the Swift Group, which is a financial advisory group that is part of Merrill Lynch.
- On February 20, 1988, Scott married Andrea Gardner Finlay in Harris County, Texas. Their daughter Taylor was born in 1989, and their son Austin was born in 1992.
- Scott’s daughter Taylor is a successful singer. His son Austin Swift is a freelance Photographer.
- When Taylor sought to pursue her career in music, Scott relocated his company to Nashville, where he works as a top adviser and First Vice President.
- Scott is quite close to his daughter Taylor. Taylor posts pictures with him every year mainly on Father’s Day.
- In 2011, Taylor bought Scott and Andrea a $2.5 million mansion in Nashville, Tennessee. Previously, she had bought them a $1.4 million dollar mansion.