Lee So-yeon is a South Korean actress. She is best known for her roles in the films Untold Scandal) and Feathers in the Wind, and the television series Spring Waltz, Temptation of an Angel and Dong Yi. Lee counts pansori and jazz dancing among her hobbies. In 2007, she was chosen to be the ambassador for the Jecheon International Music & Film Festival. In June 2022, Lee launched her personal YouTube channel called Lee So-yeon So So TV.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lee So-yeon was born on the 16th of April 1982, in Seoul, South Korea.
She’s currently 40 years old.
She has South Korean ancestry.
So-yeon graduated from Korea National University of Arts. She also enrolled Hanyang University – Theater and Film.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lee So-yeon has dated –
- Choi Jae-sung (2015–2018) – On September 12, 2015, Lee married an IT entrepreneur, Choi Jae-sung. In May 2018, it was reported that the couple were divorcing.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Lee became known for her roles in the films Untold Scandal (2003) and Feathers in the Wind (2004), and the television series Spring Waltz (2006), Temptation of an Angel (2009) and Dong Yi (2010).
In 2002, So-yeon had her first film onscreen role in the movie Unborn But Forgotten and she made her theatrical film debut as Lee So-ok in the thriller movie Untold Scandal (2003).
In 2005, Lee landed her first role in television by appearing as Kim Kyung-ah in the series, Spring Day.
Lee So-yeon Net worth
Lee So-yeon has an estimated net worth of $550K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – soyounlee923
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lee So-yeon
- So-yeon was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea.
- In 2003, Lee first drew notice in the period film Untold Scandal, playing the Cécile role Korean adaptation of Les Liaisons dangereuses.
- She has played villains in several television dramas, namely Super Rookie, Spring Waltz, Temptation of an Angel, and in her most high-profile yet, Korean history’s famous femme fatale Jang Hui-bin in Dong Yi.
- More lighthearted fare followed with My Life’s Golden Age (about a family of siblings), and My Love By My Side in which she played a cheerful single mother.
- In 2007, she was chosen to be the ambassador for the Jecheon International Music & Film Festival.
- In 2012, she returned to period dramas as a gisaeng in Dr. Jin, followed by the contemporary daily dramas The Birth of a Family and Ruby Ring.
- In September 2013, So-yeon appeared on the fourth season of reality/variety show We Got Married, in which celebrities are paired together as fake wedded couples; Lee’s partner was pianist Yoon Han. She returned to acting in the cable drama 12 Years Promise (2014).
- In June 2022, Lee launched her personal YouTube channel called Lee So-yeon So So TV.