Scott Adkins is a British actor, producer, screenwriter and martial artist. He has played Russian prison fighter Yuri Boyka in the 2006 film Undisputed II: Last Man Standing and its two sequels, Undisputed III: Redemption and Boyka: Undisputed; Casey Bowman in the 2009 film Ninja and its 2013 sequel Ninja: Shadow of a Tear and has appeared in Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning, Doctor Strange, The Bourne Ultimatum, The Expendables 2 and Zero Dark Thirty.
Scott Edward Adkins
Actor, Martial Artist, Gymnast
Birthday / Date of Birth
Scott Adkins was born on the 17th of June 1976, in Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 43 years old.
Scott attended Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
- Father – John Adkins
- Mother – Janet Adkins
- Siblings – Craig Adkins (Older Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Adkins has dated –
- Lisa Adkins – Scott Adkins is married with Lisa Adkins and together they have two children. One daughter, Carmel and she was born in 2011 and other one boy, Joshua Jack and he’s born in 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
- Measurements – 45-16½-34
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16½ in or 42 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
His shoe size is 11.5 (US).
Starring roles in feature films soon followed with his portrayal of Talbot in Special Forces (2003) and Yuri Boyka in Undisputed II: Last Man Standing (2006) and its two sequels, Undisputed III: Redemption (2010) and Boyka: Undisputed (2016).
In 2001, Scott debuted with Hong Kong martial arts action film The Accidental Spy for his role as Lee’s Bodyguard / Turkish leader. The film stars his idol, Jackie Chan. His first lead role came with Ninja and was soon followed with Undisputed III: Redemption where he reprised his role as Russian MMA fighter Uri Boyka.
In 1998, Adkins was seen in just one episode of BBC1’s drama series, Dangerfield titled Paths.
Scott has not endorsed any of the major brands.
Scott Adkins Favorites
- Favorite Filming Experience – Undisputed II and III
- Favorite Undisputed II and III Tattoo – The One on the Chest (Karate symbol)
- Favorite Destination – Paris
Scott Adkins Net worth
Scott Adkins has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Scott Adkins
- Instagram – thescottadkins
- Twitter – Scott Adkins
- YouTube Channel – Scott Adkins
Some Lesser Known Facts About Scott Adkins
- During his childhood, he had pictures (or posters) of his idol Jean-Claude Van Damme on his bedroom walls instead of half-naked women. His mom was concerned about that.
- At 10, he developed an interest in martial arts after visiting a local Judo club with his dad and brother.
- At 14, his interest in martial arts became more strong and he started doing taekwondo under the supervision of Ron Sergiew.
- At 19, he got a black belt in kickboxing.
- Scott Adkins also has experience in Ninjutsu, Krav Maga, Karate, Wushu, Jiujitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Acrobatic Gymnastics.
- MMA artists and actors Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jean Claude Van Damme are his fitness idols.
- For Undisputed II and III, there were several tattoos on his body, which used to take 30 minutes to get applied.
- In 2012, he was cast to star in Métal Hurlant Chronicles, a television adaptation of the popular French comic book Metal Hurlant.
- Adkins was reunited with action choreographer Yuen Woo-ping in 2019 when he starred alongside Donnie Yen in Ip Man 4: The Finale as the main antagonist Barton Geddes, an army sergeant.
- Visit his official website @ scottadkins.com.