Sara Canning is a Canadian actress. She co-starred on The CW television series The Vampire Diaries as Jenna Sommers and appeared in the 2009 feature film, Black Field. She starred as Dylan Weir in the Canadian television series, Primeval, New World and as Dr. Melissa Conner on the Global medical drama Remedy. She is also known for her role as Jacquelyn Scieszka in the Netflix TV series A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sara Canning was born on the 14th of July 1987, in Gander, Newfoundland, Canada.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Sara attended F.R. Haythorne Junior High. Later, she went to Bev Facey Community High School in Sherwood Park, Alberta. She began studying general arts at the University of Alberta and considered going into journalism. Canning left university at 19 and moved to Vancouver to pursue a career in acting. She graduated from a year long screen acting program at Vancouver Film School in 2007.
- Father – Wayne Canning
- Mother – Daphne Canning
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara Canning has dated –
Sara has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Canning appeared in the 2017 blockbuster film War for the Planet of the Apes. She is also known for her role as Jacquelyn Scieszka in the Netflix TV series A Series of Unfortunate Events.
In 2008, Sara appeared in film Paparazzi Princess: The Paris Hilton Story for her role as Nicky Hilton.
In 2008, Sara appeared in The WB’s television series Smallville for her role as Tess assistant in two episodes titled Odyssey and Plastique.
Sara has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Awards & Nominations
|2012||Leo Award||Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Feature Length Drama||Hannah’s Law||Nominated|
|2014||UBCP/ACTRA Awards||Best Actress Award||Remedy||Won|
|2015||Leo Award||Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series||Remedy||Won|
|Best Guest Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series||Hell on Wheels||Nominated|
|UBCP/ACTRA Awards||Best Actress Award||Eadweard||Nominated|
|2016||Leo Award||Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series||Remedy||Nominated|
|Best Supporting Performance by a Female in a Television Movie||On the Farm||Nominated|
|2017||Leo Award||Best Guest Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series||A Series of Unfortunate Events||Nominated|
Sara Canning Favorites
- Favorite Moisturizers – Philosophy, DDF
- Favorite Beauty Products – Bare Mineral Makeup (for skin), White Sands Products (for hair)
- Favorite Clothes – Anthropologie, Madewell, French Connection, Armani Exchange
Sara Canning Net worth
Sara Canning has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – saracanning
- Twitter – Sara Canning
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sara Canning
- Sara cites southern part of U.S. as her second home (her first home being her hometown in Canada).
- At 11, she relocated to Sherwood Park, near Edmonton, Alberta from her hometown.
- Before coming into acting, she once thought of going into the field of journalism.
- At 18, Sara did her acting debut via the stage production of George Orwell’s 1984 at Edmonton.
- She likes vintage products.
- In 2007, she graduated from a year-long screen acting program at Vancouver Film School.
- In 2009, she filmed a pilot episode for the CW network television series, The Vampire Diaries.
- In 2011, she worked on a short film titled Corvus and shot the Lifetime network film, Hunt for the I-5 Killer in Vancouver.
- In 2013, she joined the cast of the psychological drama film, Eadweard starring Michael Eklund.