Malese Jow is an American actress and singer. She is known for her roles as Geena Fabiano on the Nickelodeon sitcom Unfabulous, Lucy Stone on the Nickelodeon musical sitcom Big Time Rush and as Anna, a teenage vampire on The CW’s fantasy drama The Vampire Diaries. She starred as Julia Yeung in the short-lived CW science fiction romantic drama Star-Crossed. Jow starred as Mareth Ravenlock in season two of The Shannara Chronicles.
Elizabeth Melise Jow
Birthday / Date of Birth
Malese Jow was born on the 18th of February 1991, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States.
She’s currently 29 years old.
On her father’s side, she has Chinese ancestry, while on her mother’s side, she is of Scottish and English descent.
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Lanae Tillery Jow
- Siblings – Makenna Jow (Younger Sister), Jensen Jow (Younger Brother), Braden Jow (Younger Brother)
- Relatives – James N. Jiggs Tillery (Maternal Grandfather), Elizabeth Maxine Pharr (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Malese Jow has dated –
- Kevin Jonas (2006) – In 2006, Malese Jow was reported to be dating singer and actor Kevin Jonas. As per the media reports, she was regularly spotted at his music concerts. They were spotted together on a couple of occasions in April 2006.
- Nick Jonas (2008) – In the early months of 2008, Malese was linked with yet another Jonas sibling. It was claimed that she had started dating Nick at the turn of the year.
- Carter Jenkins (2009) – In 2009, according to reports, Jow was in a relationship with actor Carter Jenkins. They had first met while working together in the television. series, Unfabulous. However, their romance blossomed on the sets of the sci-fi comedy movie, Aliens in the Attic. Their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months.
- Ian Somerhalder (2013) – In April 2013, Malese Jow was linked with another of her The Vampire Diaries co-star. This time it was the star of the show Ian Somerhalder.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Malese is known for her roles as Geena Fabiano on the Nickelodeon sitcom Unfabulous, Lucy Stone on the Nickelodeon musical sitcom Big Time Rush and as Anna, a teenage vampire on The CW’s fantasy drama The Vampire Diaries.
In 2007, Malese made her film debut in the musical comedy, Bratz: The Movie.
In 1997, Malese made her first television show appearance in Pennies, Nickels, Dimes episode of the children’s television series, Barney & Friends. She was 6 years old when she was cast in the show.
Malese has done endorsement work for several brands such as McDonald’s Firestone, Disney Cruise Line, Ross Department Stores.
Malese Jow Favorites
- Favorite Movie Character – Penny Lane from Almost Famous
- Favorite Halloween Costume – Dolly Parton
- Favorite Skincare Products – Philosophy Purity Made Simple and Clinique’s Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Favorite Hair Products – Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo
- Favorite Beauty Products – Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, Kat Von D or ColourPop Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Marc Jacobs Perfume, Oribe Texture Spray, Makeup Forever Powder
- Favorite First Crush – Aladdin
- Favorite Food – Classic Cheese Pizza
Malese Jow Net worth
Malese Jow has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – melise
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malese Jow
- At the age of 11, she competed in the Next Big Star, which was a talent hunt created by Ed McMahon in 2002. She managed to win 4 rounds in the kid vocalist category.
- While growing up, she often used to sing the national anthem at the local baseball games.
- In 2010, Jow appeared in the first season of The CW fantasy drama The Vampire Diaries. She played Anna, a vampire.
- In 2012, Jow starred in The CW drama pilot Shelter, produced by J. J. Abrams and Mark Schwahn where she played Morgan.
- In January 2013, Jow confirmed her role in the crime comedy Plastic.
- In February 2013, Jow was revealed to be the new host of The Vampire Diaries side show, TVD Rehash (Re#ash) replacing previous host Arielle Kebbel.
- In 2014, Jow was in the television movie Presumed Dead in Paradise and played Madison Ashland.
- In September 2017, it was revealed that Malese would be playing Daya in the upcoming Escape Plan, The Extractors movie.