Sandeepa Dhar is an Indian actress who appears in Hindi films and web series. In 2010, she made her acting debut with Isi Life Mein. For her performance in the film, she was nominated for Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut, Star Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer and Stardust Award for Superstar of Tomorrow. Dhar did a cameo in Dabangg 2. Dhar also received critical acclaim for her performance in Sajid Nadiadwala’s hit film Heropanti. Sandeepa was also taught in Jazz and Contemporary for four years by well-known dance instructors Shiamak Davar and Terence Lewis.
Actress, Model, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sandeepa Dhar was born on the 2nd of February 1989, in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Sandeepa has completed her primary and secondary schooling from St. Michael’s Convent School, ITI Manakpur, Uttar Pradesh and National Public School, Bengaluru respectively. She has done graduation and got his degree in Advertising from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sandeepa Dhar has dated –
Sandeepa has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 32-26-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dhar became known as a actress, model, and dancer who made her acting debut in 2010 by playing the character named Rajnandini Khandelwal (RJ) in the Bollywood film, Isi Life Mein…!, in which she was cast opposite Akshay Oberoi. Since then, she has also been cast in several other films and shows which include Dabangg 2, 7 Hours to Go, Heropanti, Abhay, Baaraat Company, Cartel, Flip, Gollu Aur Pappu, Kaagaz, Global Baba, Bisaat Khel Shatranj Ka, and Mum Bhai.
In 2010, Sandeepa had her first film onscreen role in the movie Isi Life Mein as Rajnandini and she made her theatrical film debut as Nandini Shukla in the thriller movie, 7 Hours to Go (2016).
Dhar has either endorsed or promoted several brands like, Tide, Nykaa, Sephora India, Armani Beauty, YSL Beauty, Amore Couture, and others.
Sandeepa Dhar Net worth
Sandeepa Dhar has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandeepa Dhar
- Sandeepa was born in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India in a Kashmiri Pandit family.
- She is professionally trained dancer. Have won several awards for her dancing, she trained in Bharatanatyam for 8 years from Vani Ganpathy.
- Sandeepa also trained in Jazz and Contemporary for 4 years from Shiamak Davar and Terence Lewis.
- In 2010, Dhar made her cinematic debut in Rajshri Production’s Hindi film, Isi Life Mein opposite actor Akshay Oberoi.
- Her performance was well received, earning the actress a best newcomer nomination at the Star Screen, Filmfare and Stardust Awards.
- In the 2012, Dhar made a cameo appearance as Anjali Prasad Hindi-language action comedy film, Dabangg 2, which became the 2nd highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2012.
- In 2014, she appeared as Renuka “Renu” Chaudhary, Dimpy’s sister, in the Hindi-language romantic action film, Heropanti starring Tiger Shroff, Kriti Sanon, and Prakash Raj.
- In 2016, Sandeepa co-starred as ACP Nandini Shukla thriller film, 7 Hours to Go, which has been inspired by real events and revolves around a hostage crisis and what happens within 7 hours after that incident. To prepare for this role, she trained in MMA for 6 months.
- The beautiful actress is quite active on Instagram. She regularly posts her dance videos on her handle. She also posts her daily life activities on her Instagram account.