Sajid Khan is an Indian filmmaker, comedian, actor and television presenter. A big movie buff since childhood Sajid was interested in making a career in film industry. He was excellent in Robot dance. In 1995, Khan began his career as a host of the TV show Main Bhi Detective. He hosted the famous talk show Sajid’s Superstar. In October 2022, Sajid participated in the Colors TV’s reality show Bigg Boss 16.
Sajid Kamran Khan
Actor, Director, Scriptwriter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sajid Khan was born on the 23th of November 1970, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He is currently 51 years old.
Khan completed his primary education from Maneckji Cooper School in Mumbai and then graduated from Mithibai College. At age 16, while still a college student, he started DJing at various parties and social events.
- Father – Kamran Khan
- Mother – Menaka Irani
- Siblings – Farah Khan (choreographer, director, producer and actor)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sajid Khan has dated –
- Jacqueline Fernandez (2011-2013) – In 2011, Khan began a romantic relationship with actress Jacqueline Fernandez. The relationship attracted media coverage in India and there was speculation of an impending wedding. However, In May 2013, the relationship ended.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 87 kg
- In Pounds – 191 lbs
Sajid became known as the director of Housefull (2010) and Housefull 2 (2012). Khan acted in the movie Jhooth Bole Kauwa Kaate (1998). He also made a brief appearance in Main Hoon Na (2004), Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004) and Happy New Year (2014).
In 2006, Sajid made his debut in film as an director with a movie named Darna Zaroori Hai. And In 1998, he made his debut in film as an actor with a movie named Jhooth Bole Kauwa Kaate.
In 1995, Sajid debut into television industry (as host) with Main Bhi Detective.
Sajid Khan Net worth
Sajid Khan has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sajid Khan
- His parents divorced when he was only 6 years old.
- He failed 3 times in the 10th standard.
- He used to work as a DJ at parties and social events when he was 16 years old.
- Sajid of harassing her, Paula, an India model and actress, wrote a note on Instagram in which she stated that she was abused by Khan at the age of 17.
- In 1996, he then hosted a music countdown show Ikke Pe Ikka. The show entered the Limca Book of Records as the longest running countdown show to be aired on Indian television with the same host.
- He also did a stand-up comedy show Sajid No. 1 in the late 1990s. His next show was Super SaIe in 2005.
- In 2008, Sajid hosted a talk show, Sajid’s Superstars and also judged India’s Got Talent season 2.
- Along with Terrence Lewis and Shilpa Shetty, Khan was a judge on Nach Baliye Season 5 (2012–13) and Nach Baliye Season 6 (2013-14).