Abdu Rozik is a Tajikistani singer, boxer, reality show personality, media face, and internet star. He holds the world record for being the smallest singer. In 2019, he started his career as a singer. In May 2021, the Russian MMA fighter and TikToker named Hasbulla (who is also suffering from the same disease) challenged him for an MMA fight. In 2022, Abdu participated in the Colors TV’s reality show Bigg Boss 16.
Actor, Singer, Director, Scriptwriter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Abdu Rozik was born on the 3rd of September 2003, in Panjakent, Tajikistan.
He is currently 19 years old.
Abdu did not complete his schooling and attended school for only 20 days. Later, he started learning to read and write.
- Father – Savriqul Muhammad
- Mother – Rooh Afza
- Siblings – He has two sisters and two brothers.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Abdu Rozik has dated –
Abdu has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 3 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 96 cm
- In meters – 0.96 m
- In Kilograms – 18 kg
- In Pounds – 39 lbs
Rozik became known after his video of Burgirr got viral across countries. the renowned company IFCM spotted him singing and decided to invest in him. His cute face, expression, and way of saying burger grabbed the attention of a lot of people.
In 2019, Abdu made her debut in Music with a Tajikistani songs named Ohi Dili Zor.
Abdu has participated in a few MMA fights with kids and dwarf players. In May 2021, the Russian TikToker and MMA fighter Hasbulla (who is also suffering from the same disease) challenged him for an MMA fight.
Abdu Rozik Net worth
Abdu Rozik has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – abdu_rozik
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abdu Rozik
- To support his family financially, he started singing on the streets of Gishdarva. Most of his songs are based on his past experience and the challenges he faced.
- People are expecting that Abdu will win the hearts of people because of his cute personality and talent.
- He is well versed in playing the musical keyboard.
- Rozik is an avid animal lover.
- The CEO of IFCM named Yasmine Safia helped him to get an education and enhance his singing skills.
- He was then spotted by the Tajik blogger-rapper Baron (Behruz). He liked Abdu’s singing talent and asked his father to allow Abdu to make his career as a singer.
- Abdu was six years old when he started his career as a singer. Some of his popular Tajikistani songs are Ohi Dili Zor (2019), Chaki Chaki Boron (2020), and Modar (2021).
- The UAE company IFCM is the sponsor of Rozik and manages his work across the globe.
- In 2021, the President of Aiba– International Boxing Association personally invited him to the opening ceremony of the World Boxing Championship in Serbia.
- In 2021, Spanish football league (La Liga) in association with Puma selected him to present the official design of the match ball.
- Abdu along with the Indian comedian JustSul, was featured on the magazine cover of HT Brunch.
- In 2022, he was roped in the Hindi film Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan starring Salman Khan.
- In 2022, Abdu received the official Barcelona FC Jersey no. 10.