Rosa Salazar is an American actress. She had roles in the NBC series Parenthood and the FX anthology series American Horror Story: Murder House. She played the titular character in the film Alita: Battle Angel. She has appeared in The Divergent Series: Insurgent, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials and Maze Runner: The Death Cure and has also appeared in the Netflix films The Kindergarten Teacher and Bird Box.
Rosa Bianca Salazar
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rosa Salazar was born on July 16, 1985, in British Columbia, Canada.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
She attended Eleanor Roosevelt High School in Greenbelt, MD and was very active in the school theatre program.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosa Salazar has dated –
- Isacc Hilleger – She was once linked to Isacc Hilleger but, nothing concrete is known about that relationship. She is pretty much a private person when it comes to her personal life.
- In feet – 5 feet 2.5 inches
- In centimeters – 159 cm
- In meters – 1.59 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 120 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 5.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2 (US).
Playing charismatic characters in several popular films and TV series such as Zoe DeHaven on the NBC series Parenthood, Nurse Maria in the FX anthology series American Horror Story: Murder House, Lynn in The Divergent Series: Insurgent and Brenda in the film Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials & Maze Runner: The Death Cure. For her role as Madeline in the 2015 film Night Owls for which she was nominated for Best Actress at the Hill Country Film Festival Award.
Rosa Salazar made her onscreen debut with the 2014 biographical crime drama film Jamesy Boy for her role as Crystal. Before that she had acted in a bunch of short films.
In 2011, Salazar made her first appearance on Television playing her role as Yolanda in an episode titled ‘Zuma Canyaon’ of American police procedural and legal drama television series, Law & Orser: LA.
Rosa Salazar was featured in a commercial for Toyota in 2013.
Rosa Salazar Favorites
- Favorites Piece Of Clothing – Jeans
Rosa Salazar Net worth
She has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – rosabiancasalazar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rosa Salazar
- She was raised in Greenbelt, Maryland, USA.
- She worked as a concessions coordinator at a landmark theatre in Maryland while she was searching for film roles.
- She had moved to New York to try her hand at acting.
- She appeared in web series Old Friends as well as in several CollegeHumor sketches before landing her role in TV series.
- She started her career performing in New York City and later moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting.
- In 2009, she relocated to Los Angeles to further pursue her acting goals.
- She considers Adam Pally as her “work husband”. They starred together in Night Owls.
- Shortly after relocating to Los Angeles in 2009, Salazar landed recurring roles on two hit TV series, American Horror Story: Murder House and Parenthood.
- Rosa won the Twin Cities Film Fest Breakthrough Achievement Award for Performance for her role as Madeline in the film Night Owls.
- She also nominated for Sundance Film Festival Short Film Grand Jury Prize for her portrayal of Rosa in the Short film, Good Crazy. She was also director and writer.
- In 2013, Rosa Salazar voiced for the character “Copperhead / Train Hostage” in the video game, Batman: Arkham Origins.