Pom Klementieff is a French actress. She was trained at the Cours Florent drama school in Paris and has appeared in such films as Loup, Sleepless Night and Hacker’s Game. She plays the role of Mantis in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Avengers: Infinity War and the upcoming Avengers: Endgame.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Pom Klementieff was born on May 03, 1986, in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She is of Russian and French descent on her father’s side while her mother is of Korean descent.
Klementieff went to Cours Florent Drama School in Paris, France at the age of 19 and won theatre competition which helped her in attending free classes for almost 2 years with the top teachers of her school. Pom Klementieff briefly attended law school but she didn’t complete her degree. She ventured into acting at age of 19 years old.
- Father – Pom’s father was a French Russian who served as a consul with the French government.
- Mother – Klementieff’s mother was Schizophrenic.
- Siblings – She had an older brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pom Klementieff has dated –
Pom prefers to keep a low profile. There is no any details about her dating affair or past relationships she had revealed to media.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Having portrayed the character of Mantis in Marvel Cinematic Universe flick Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) and will reprise the role in Avengers: Infinity War (2018).
Pom’s debut as a professional actress was in the French movie Apres Lui in 2007 where she played Emilie.
In 2009, Klementieff appeared in the French TV series Pigalle, la nuit for her role as Sandra.
She has not endorsed any brand till now.
Pom Klementieff Favorites
- Favorite Food – Pom Loves to Eat Bread and is Obsessed with Homemade French Food
- Favorite Brands – Klementieff Loves to Shop from Rag & Bones, Chanel, Acne
- Favorite Style Icon – Tilda Swinton, Jane Birkin
- Favorite Beverage – Almond Milk Latte
- Favorite People – Takashi Murakami, Laura Izumikawa, Chef Ludo, Petra Flannery
Pom Klementieff Net worth
Pom Klementieff net worth is estimated at $3 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pom Klementieff
- Pom Klementieff is a Canadian born French actress of Korean, American and French descent.
- She started acting at age 19 at the Cours Florent drama school in Paris.
- In 2013, she moved to Los Angeles and started giving auditions for Hollywood movies.
- She lived in many places like Canada, Japan, and the Ivory Coast before settling in France.
- Her uncle died when Pom was 18 years old and she then joined the law school for a short time.
- Klementieff had once revealed that travelling at an early age gave her a “gypsy soul”.
- While studying law, she won a theater competition that awarded her free classes for two years with the school’s top teachers.
- Since her parents died at her young age, she was raised by her paternal uncle and aunt.
- Klementieff worked as a waitress and saleswoman before acting to make her ends meet.
- She is a taekwondo player and has a purple belt as of 2014.
- Her first leading role was in Loup , a French film about a tribe of reindeer herders in the Siberian mountains. During filming, Klementieff stayed in a camp hours from the nearest village, where temperatures dropped to 130 degrees below zero.
- Besides acting in feature films, she has also starred in many short films.
- Pom told in an interview to Amanda Montell that she learned English by watching episodes of 30 Rock.