Ronnie Coleman is an American retired professional bodybuilder. The winner of the Mr. Olympia title for eight years in a row, he is widely regarded as one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time. Alongside his eight Mr. Olympia wins, he held the record for most wins as an IFBB professional with 26 titles.
Ronnie Dean “Big Ron” Coleman
Ronnie Coleman, Big Arm
Professional Bodybuilder, Former Police Officer for the Arlington Police
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ronnie Coleman was born on May 13, 1964 in Bastrop, Louisiana, United States.
Ronnie is currently 55 years old.
Ronnie lives in Arlington, Texas, United States.
Ronnie Coleman completed schooling from Bastrop High School in 1982 and graduated in B.S degree in accounting from Grambling State University (GSU) in 1986.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Jessie Benton (has a muscular physique)
- Siblings – He has 3 sisters and 1 brother-all them are from different father.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ronnie Coleman has dated –
- Christine Achkar Coleman (2007-2008)– Coleman met French-Lebanese personal trainer Rouaida Christine Achkar at a sports exposition in Paris on March 22, 1998 and they were married in Beirut on December 28, 2007. They divorced shortly after.
- Susan Williamson (2016-Present)– On April 11, 2016, Coleman married personal trainer Susan Williamson. They have four children.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 135 kg
- In Pounds – 297 lbs
- Measurements – 58-24-36
- Chest – 58 in or 147 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 24 in or 61 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91 cm
Ronnie has no hair. He is bald
Ronnie Coleman a size 11 (US) shoe.
Won 8 titles as Mr. Olympia and also 26 titles as IFBB professional.
Ronnie Coleman won the title of Mr. Texas (Heavyweight & Overall) in 1990. He has won the bodybuilding titles from 1990 – 2007.
Ronnie Coleman Favorite Exercises
Ronnie likes these 6 exercises the most.
- Bench Presses for Chest.
- Squats for Legs.
- Barbell Rows for Back.
- Seated Military Press for Shoulders.
- Lying Extensions for Triceps.
- Preacher Curls for Biceps.
Ronnie Coleman Diet Plan
He has 6 tablets of BSN Nitrix before this meal.
- 1 cup of grits with cheese.
- 12 egg-whites.
He has 6 BSN Betalin capsules after this meal.
After two hours gap between his first meal, Ronnie starts his workout taking:
- 2 scoops of NO Explode as an instant shake.
After his intense workout, Coleman consumes the following supplements for recovery
- 2 scoops of Cell Mass.
- 6 tablets of Nitrix.
- Supplement enriched in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Multi-vitamin, Multi-mineral, Chromium, Glucosamine and Calcium.
- 1 chicken breast.
- Red beans and rice.
- kernel corn.
- Few slices of cornbread.
After his lunch, he takes 5 capsules of BETALIN.
6 capsules of BSN Nitrix before this meal.
- 3 kgs Grilled Chicken and Few baked Potatoes.
- 5 oz chicken breast.
- 8oz of filet mignon.
- baked Potatoes and french fries.
- A glass of Lemonade and 5 capsules of BSN Betalin after his meal.
Mid-Night Meal Before Bed
- 4 scoops of lean dessert protein shake and Rich sources of vitamin e, vitamin c, multi-mineral and calcium, generally capsules.
Ronnie Coleman Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Ronnie Coleman Net worth
Ronnie Coleman has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ronnie Coleman
- He made a modest beginning in bodybuilding as he failed to win even a single trophy between 1992-1994. But never lost hope and continued.
- He likes to introduce himself as ‘I’m one of 2 men in the whole world to be able to call themselves 8 X Mr. Olympia’.
- He has also won 26 titles as IFBB professional. However, his first bodybuilding title was of Mr. Texas (Heavyweight & Overall) in 1990.
- His personal trainer for a long time has been ‘Brian Dobson’ who was also the owner of the gym from where Ronnie started lifting seriously.
- Coleman’s thighs and calves measure 32 inches and 22 inches respectively.
- Ronnie used to take 3 to 4 months off/break after Mr. Olympia.
- While competing, the majority of his time used to be spent on either eating or getting ready to eat!
- He was raised by a single mother and used to love playing football in college and was pretty good at it. Soon his inclination towards bodybuilding began.
- Ronnie Coleman simultaneously excelled in football and weightlifting. Both the sports mutually helped him become an A-class athlete which helped him get a ‘sports scholarship’ in Grambling State University.
- He made history by breaking the record of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Mr. Olympia.
- In 2011, he launched Ronnie Coleman Signature Series, a company that provides sports nutrition and wellness products for bodybuilders and other athletes.
- In 2018, Vlad Yudin documented Coleman’s life and career in the documentary Ronnie Coleman: The King, released on Netflix. For the film, rap artist Quan made a song called “Flexin’ on Them (Ronnie Coleman)” inspired by Coleman’s bodybuilding career.