Rima Fakih is a Lebanese-American actress, model, professional wrestler and beauty pageant title holder who won Miss USA 2010. She represented the state of Michigan in the national pageant, having previously won the 2010 Miss Michigan USA pageant. In 2016, Fakih converted to Christianity from Shia Islam, and married Lebanese-Canadian music producer Wassim Slaiby known as Tony Sal. In 2018, Fakih became the National Director for Miss Universe Lebanon.
Model, Actress, Professional Wrestler, Pageant Titleholder
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rima Fakih was born on September 22, 1985 in Srifa, South Governorate, Lebanon.
She’s currently 33 years old.
In April 2016, Fakih converted to Maronite Christianity, in Bkerké, the see of the Maronite Catholic Patriarchate, northeast of Beirut.
Rima Fakih went to St. Rita’s School, a catholic school near Beirut, Lebanon. After moving to New York in 1993, she attended St. John’s Preparatory School in Queens. She graduated from Henry Ford Community College and went on to earn degrees in Economics and Business Management from the University of Michigan–Dearborn.
- Father – Hussein Fakih
- Mother – Nadia Fakih
- Siblings – She has two brothers and one sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Butler has dated –
- Wassim Slaiby – Rima Fakih married Lebanese-Canadian music producer Wassim Slaiby also known as Tony Sal. May 15, 2016. They welcomed their first child, a daughter, Rima Jr, in February 2017. She gave birth to their second child, a son, Joseph, on March 29, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123.5 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-37
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
In May 2010, she competed in the Miss USA 2010 pageant held at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. She won the Miss USA title on May 16, 2010, breaking a 5-year streak of Southern states winning and becoming the first Miss Michigan USA to win the national title since Kenya Moore in 1993.
Rima Fakih plunged into the world of modeling at the age of 19, when she competed in a beauty pageant contest and was placed fourth runner-up at Miss Wayne County, a preliminary pageant for Miss Michigan in the Miss America system.
In 2011, Fakih made her onscreen debut in the 2011 movie ‘Real Steel’, starring Hugh Jackman.
In 2010, she was featured in Late Show with David Letterman as herself. In 2012, she participated in Fox’s dating game show ‘The Choice’.
Rima Fakih Favorites
Her favorite things are currently unavailable.
Rima Fakih Net worth
Rima Fakih has a net worth of $600 thousand dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rima Fakih
- In 2008, She represented Michigan in the Miss Lebanon Emigrant competition. She was placed third in the contest, finishing behind Carina El Kaddissi of Brazil and Jessica Kahawaty of Australia.
- She didn’t loose her hope and sold her car to compete the Miss Michigan USA pageant. She was crowned the Miss Michigan USA pageant on September 19, 2009 and went on to represent Michigan at the Miss USA 2010 pageant. She won the Miss USA 2010.
- She represent the United States in the 2010 Miss Universe pageant and did not place as a semi-finalist.
- In 2011, she was named at #100 in the ‘100 Most Powerful Arab Women’ list by Arabian Business.
- The same year, she was ranked at #86 on the 2011 edition of AskMen.com’s Top 99 Women list.
- Rima Fakih has appeared on “WWE Raw”, “WWE Tough Enough”, “The Choice”, “Real Steel”, and “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”.
- Visit her official website @ rimafakih.com.