Rachel Levin is an American YouTuber and beauty guru, known for her YouTube channel RCLBeauty101. At times, RCLBeauty101 has been the fastest growing YouTube channel in the world. Levin has been featured on the front cover of magazines such as Adweek. She was ranked on the top of their list of social media influences under 21 and has received several awards including Teen Choice Awards and Streamy Awards.
Rachel Claire Levin
YouTuber, Social Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rachel Levin was born on 24 February 1995, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
She is currently 24 years old.
Rachel graduated from Lower Merion High School and enrolled in Penn State Brandywine University thereafter with a full scholarship. During her first year of college education, her YouTube channel gained massive popularity and subscribers. Seeing the success of RCLBeauty101, Rachel dropped out of college to concentrate on creating content for all her social media platforms full time.
- Father – Unknown (Doctor)
- Mother – Debra Levin (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Josh (Older Brother), David (Older Brother), Daniella (Younger Sister)
- Relatives – Alyssa Neel (Step-Sister), Cory Neel (Step-Brother), Beth Levin (Stepmother)
Naomi Lennon, Lennon Management Company.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Levin has dated –
- Isaac Nakash (2013–2016) – Rachel shared great chemistry with her Israeli ex-boyfriend Isaac who was featured in many of her YouTube videos. Her fans became deeply invested in their relationship and were extremely disappointed when Rachel announced their break-up on Twitter and Instagram in November 2016. She renamed her ‘Boyfriend Tag’ videos to ‘Ex-Boyfriend Tag’ and later deleted the content she created with Isaac from her YouTube channel.
- Tyler Regan (2017) – While many Levinators could not cope with the grief of Isaac and Rachel breaking up, the two moved on with their lives rather quickly. In 2017, Rachel confirmed that she was dating Cornell University student, Tyler Regan and officially introduced him to her fans through a new ‘Boyfriend Tag’ video. A lot of fans did not respond well to this and inundated the comments section of her Instagram dissing Tyler, and asking him ‘to return her back’ to Isaac. For the first time ever, Rachel expressed exasperation through her Twitter handle at being objectified. She clarified that there was no possibility of her getting back together with Isaac as they were unhappy being with each other and her true fans will respect her decision to be with Tyler placing her happiness first.
- In feet – 5 feet 8.5 inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
- Measurements – 36-27-37
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
Her dress size is 8 (US).
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her DIY Make-up vlogs that organically diversified into funny, relatable sketches about everyday situations experienced by most students in life and relationships.
Rachel has not signed up to work in any theatrical film yet. But, she herself acted, directed, produced, wrote and edited a short film Super Hero Carpool Ride.
In 2015, Rachel was first seen on the reality comedy series YouTubers React as herself.
Several companies approach Rachel to promote their brand on her YouTube channel. However, she does not want to annoy her subscribers with blatant promotions and announcements. She plugs a brand through subliminal product placement in her story-driven content as described by her.
Awards & Nominations
|2015||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty||Nominated|
|Streamy Awards||Breakout Creator||Nominated|
|2016||YouTube Beauty Guru||Nominated|
Rachel Levin Favorites
- Favorite Song – Young, Wild and Free (By Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg)
- Favorite Movie – The Hunger Games (2012), Big Daddy (1999)
- Favorite TV Show – Pretty Little Liars (2010–2017), Drop Dead Diva (2009–2014)
- Favorite Singer – Beyonce
- Favorite Cuisine – Chinese
- Favorite Makeup Brand – Benefit
- Favorite Season – Spring
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Cartoons – Family Guy, American Dad
- Favorite Fragrance – Apple Scent
- Favorite Juice – Carrot Juice
- Favorite YouTube Video (Own Collection) – Back to School Expectations VS Reality
Rachel Levin Net worth
Rachel Levin has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Rclbeauty101
- Instagram – rclbeauty101
- Twitter – Rachel Levin
- YouTube Channel – Rclbeauty101
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rachel Levin
- Rachel started talking very early at the age of 9 months. At that age, she could speak full sentences and the first word she ever uttered was ‘Lipstick.’
- As a child, she used to read veterinary medical books for fun because she aspired to be a Vet when she grew up.
- Rachel loves to experiment with weird facial expressions for the camera.
- She was a cheerleader in 10th grade.
- All her fans are collectively called Levinators.
- In December 2016, she brought home a new pet dog and named him Neyo Bambi Levin. She also uses her dog’s middle name to lovingly address her boyfriend as Tyler Bambi.
- Her first video was titled “How to Conceal Under Eye Dark Circles”, was published on December 15, 2010.
- She claims she is very good at making excuses to justify procrastination.
- She was featured on the cover of Adweek in May 2016 and before that earned a coveted mention in The Wall Street Journal and Cosmopolitan magazine.
- Her most popular video on YouTube was with her friend called “Disney Princess Pool Party” that has garnered over 215 million views.
- Her YouTube channel gained 6 million subscribers in less than a year.