Eva Gutowski is a YouTube entertainer with over 8 million subscribers. She was ranked #4 in Variety’s Famechangers Digital Star Ranking list. People termed her YouTube’s fastest growing star. She has also been included in Billboard’s Social Media Stars list. She is the author of My life as Eva: The Struggle is Real. She also has her own YouTube Red show called Me and My Grandma.
Eva Marisol Gutowski
YouTuber, Actress, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Eva was born on 29 July 1994, in Brea, California, United States.
She is currently 24 years old.
She has Puerto Rican, Black, Polish and Irish ancestry.
Eva Gutowski was enrolled at the California State University at Fullerton, where she pursued a broadcast journalism course.
- Father – John Gutowski
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Maya Gutowski (Younger Sister)
Eva Gutowski is represented by Select Management Group.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Gutowski dated –
- Andrew Kingsbury (2014-2015) – Eva started dating Andrew Kingsbury in the early months of 2014. She was pretty vocal on social media about their relationship and included reference to their relationship in her blogs as well. Still, their relationship ended in March 2015.
- Alex Hayes (2016) – The rumors of Eva dating Instagram star, Alex Hayes first started surfacing in April after they appeared in each other’s YouTube videos and started posting pictures of them together on their respective social media accounts. In July, Eva finally confirmed that they were dating by posting a picture of them frolicking in the sea. In August, their relationship hit the bump as she tweeted about boys playing with her emotions. She later clarified it was about some other friend. However, when it seemed that all the drama had died down, she fired series of tweets by the end of August to reveal that she had dumped him. She also accused him of using her for getting more followers. She also hinted at Alex for having cheated on her in her Snapchat, which led to a widespread backlash against the social media star.
- Adam Bartoshesky (2016-Present) – The rumors of her dating budding model and photographer Adam Bartoshesky had been there since Thanksgiving 2016. However, she confirmed that they were dating in December 2016 after they went out on a European trip and of course, as it is with social media stars, almost every moment from their supposed magical trip was documented in tweets and Instagram uploads.
- In feet – 5 feet 6½ inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters – 1.69 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 33-23-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
The immense popularity of her YouTube channel Mylifeaseva, which has more than 9 million subscribers along with her strong presence on Instagram and Twitter.
She launched her YouTube channel “MyLifeAsEva” on 24 July 2011. She posts beauty and fashion and amazing DIY videos. Some of her popular videos are “Literally My Life”, “How To Survive High School: Your First Relationship”, “High School You vs. child You!”, “Night Rouine Guys Vs. Grils”, amongst others.
She is yet to appear in films.
In 2015, Eva made her first TV show appearance in comedy reality series, YouTubers React.
Eva Gutowski has done endorsement work for the cosmetics and hair care brand, Proactiv. She partnered with the brand to launch YouTube series, #BeYouTV. She has also starred in the TV commercial for the automobile brand, Chevrolet.
Eva Gutowski Favorites
- Favorite Music Type – Pop
- Favorite Disney Princess – Ariel
- Favorite Color – Yellow
Eva Gutowski Net worth
Eva has accumulated a net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019. She currently lives with her family in California.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eva Gutowski
- By the time, she got in 6th grade, her family was going through tough times as her mother had lost her job and they had to live in a one bedroom flat.
- After her YouTube career took off, she quit her job at a pizza restaurant to focus full time on her social media work.
- She has a dog named Hanalei Bartowski, which is on Instagram having more than 231k followers.
- In September 2015, she joined Meredith Foster, Meghan Rienks and Alisha Marie for Girls’ Night In, which was the first all-female social media stars tour.
- In August 2016, she took to her highly popular YouTube channel to reveal that she was bisexual. In her video, she also revealed that she was yet to date a girl.
- She is part of the 30 minutes single camera series ‘Me and My Grandma’ on You Tube Red.
- In February 2017, she published her autobiographical book, My Life as Eva: The Struggle is Real, in which she talked about her success and effect it has had on her life.
- Eva was sexually assaulted when she was sixteen. She posted a video entitled I Am a Victim of Sexual Assault in which she addresses the experience.
- Eva ranked #4 in Variety’s Famechangers Digital Star Ranking list and also placed in the list of YouTube’s fastest growing star by People Magazine.
- She has also been included in Billboard’s Social Media Stars list.
- In August 2017, MTV announced that she would join the recurring cats of the overhauled program, Total Request Live along with fellow YouTubers, Gabbie Hanna and Gigi Gorgeous.
- Visit her official website @ mylifeaseva.com.