Phoebe Adele Gates is the youngest daughter and third child of Bill Gates, an American businessman, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Phoebe is the third and last child in the family with two older siblings- Jennifer Katharine Gates who is the first and eldest daughter and Rory John Gates the second child and only son of the family.
Phoebe Adele Gates
Birthday / Date of Birth
Phoebe Adele Gates was born on the 14th of September 2002, in Seattle, Washington, United States.
She’s currently 17 years old.
Medina, Washington, United States
She is of English, German and Irish/Scots-Irish descent.
Phoebe has attended a couple of schools including the Professional Children’s School in New York. Also, she educated herself as a student of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and the American Ballet Theatre. Moreover, she keeps herself busy attending the Julliard School learning dance, music, arts and writing.
- Father – William “Bill” Henry Gates III (Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Microsoft, Philanthropist, Programmer, Inventor, Investor, Businessman)
- Mother – Melinda Ann (née French) Gates (Former General Manager at Microsoft, Philanthropist)
- Siblings – Jennifer Katharine Gates (Older Sister) (Social Media Star, Medical Student, Equestrian Athlete), Rory John Gates (Older Brother) (Student)
- Relatives – William Henry Gates II (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Lawyer, Philanthropist), Mary Ann (Maxwell) Gates (Paternal Grandmother) (Businesswoman), Raymond Joseph French Jr. (Maternal Grandfather) (Aerospace Engineer), Elaine Agnes Amerland (Maternal Grandmother) (Homemaker), William Henry Gates I (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (Furniture Store Owner), Lillian Elizabeth Rice (Paternal Great-Grandmother), James Willard Maxwell (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (Banker), Adele/Adelle Thompson (Paternal Great-Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Phoebe Adele Gates has dated –
Adele has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-32
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Adele is famous as the youngest child of the billionaire Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft and his wife Melinda, author and philanthropist.
Phoebe Adele Gates Favorites
- Favorite Hobbies – Travelling, Paragliding, Swimming
- Favorite Food – Burger
Phoebe Adele Gates Net worth
Phoebe Adele Gates has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020. She resides in a beautiful mansion named “Xanadu 2.0” worth of $124 million with full of high technical amenities that include an in house gym, a swimming pool with an underwater sound system and a reception hall with a big store in their home library.
Social Media Profiles
She doesn’t have any official social media page currently.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Phoebe Adele Gates
- Phoebe is training as a ballet dancer at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York City.
- Adele was listed in the “World’s Ten Most Powerful Kid” by Wonderslist.
- Her annual cost of school fees at Lakeside School is over $33,000.
- Phoebe is living the most precious and luxurious lifestyle ever but with certain rules.
- Her father, Bill Gates has mentioned giving only 1% of all of his billions of fortunes to their children.
- Adele is a trained ballet dancer as she attends art courses in Ballet at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York.
- Adele often participates in various charitable events organized by her parents, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.