Paula Faris is an American journalist and television correspondent for ABC News. She is known for her tenure as co-anchor of Good Morning America Weekend and as co-host of The View. Prior to this, Faris co-anchored the news programs World News Now and America This Morning. In September 2018, Faris became the senior national correspondent for ABC News.
Television Personality, Journalist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Paula Faris was born on the 26th of October 1975, in Jackson, Michigan, United States.
She is currently 47 years old.
Paula attended Jackson Christian School in Jackson, Michigan. In 1997, she is graduate of Cedarville University with a degree in broadcasting, an emphasis in television production.
She has Lebanese ancestry from her father’s side.
- Father – Edward Faris
- Mother – Carol Faris
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paula Faris has dated –
- John Krueger (2000-Present) – Faris met John Krueger, while at Cedarville University. John is a regional manager for real estate firm Marcus and Millichap for Manhattan and Manchester, New York. They married in 2000 and have three children, Caroline Grace (b. 2007), John Jr. (b. 2009) and Landon (b. January 2014).
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 129 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
In July 18, 2014, ABC News announced the promotion of Faris to weekend co-anchor of Good Morning America, following the departure of Bianna Golodryga, who moved to Yahoo! News.
In 2001, Faris had hands on several communication related jobs before landing a new anchor on ABC network. Since then, she has been with the network for more than 15 years and worked at different levels, until she became a permanent co-host of The View starting its 19th season. On January 2, 2012, Paula debuted on ABC’s World News Now and America This Morning. She was later promoted to a New York based correspondent for all ABC News programs.
Paula Faris Net worth
Paula Faris has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023. She has accumulated over the years from her jobs in radio sales, production assistant, sports anchor and reporter and her current job at ABC news. She brings in a salary of $300K per year.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Paula Faris
- Instagram – paulafaris
- Twitter – Paula Faris
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paula Faris
- In December 2011, Faris has been hired by ABC’s news division, ABC News. She made her debut for the network for its World News Now and America This Morning on January 2, 2012.
- In August 2014, she made her debut as co-anchor of Good Morning America Weekend, following the departure of Bianna Golodryga, who moved to Yahoo! News.
- In August 2015, ABC announced Faris would join The View as a co-host for season 19.
- In August 2016, it was announced that they have renewed Faris’s contract for its twentieth season. She was also renewed as co-host for Season 21.
- In July 2018, ABC announced Faris would be departing both Good Morning America Weekend and The View to take on a new role within ABC News as well as to start a podcast that takes on the topic of faith produced by the network.
- In September 2018, Faris became the senior national correspondent for ABC News. Her podcast, titled Journeys of Faith with Paula Faris, launched on November 14.