Bianca Censori is an Australian-American architect, Instagram star, and media personality who is a YEEZY architectural designer. On the other hand, Censori gained an immense amount of popularity after she tied the knot with rapper Kanye West in a secret wedding ceremony in Beverly Hills. Bianca was working as the Head of Architecture at YEEZY, a company owned by West, at the time of the couple’s marriage.
Architect, Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bianca Censori was born on the 5th of January 1995, in Melbourne, Australia.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She has Australian ancestry.
In 2002, Bianca studied at Carey Baptist Grammar School. Later, in 2013, she enrolled at the University of Melbourne where she graduated with a Bachelor of Architecture in 2017. In 2019, Bianca pursued her Master of Architecture at the University of Melbourne where she completed her degree in 2020.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Angelina Censori (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bianca Censori has dated –
- Kanye West (2023-Present) – in January 2023, Kanye married Bianca Censori secretly. Her marriage to West came just Two months after rapper Kanye West divorced television personality Kim Kardashian.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167.5 cm
- In meters – 1.675 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Bianca became known as a Celebrity wife who gained instant fame after marrying rap superstar Kanye West. She is also an Australian architect. She joined the Yeezy company of Kanye West.
Bianca Censori Net worth
Bianca Censori has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – bianca.censori_official
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bianca Censori
- Bianca was born and brought up in Australia.
- In August 2013, Censori started her jewelry business Nylons Jewellery which she continued to run until July 2017.
- She also worked for Collingwood- based architecture firm for three years, completing interior design work for a large apartment building.
- In July 2017, she joined DP Toscano Architects until June 2020, before finally being appointed by YEEZY as their architectural designer.
- She is often photographed by the paparazzi while in public with her husband.
- Censori has also worked as a design consultant at an Australian company Kelektiv.
- In 2023, Censori tied the knot with Kanye Wes. They first met when he was invited to judge the work of her and her classmates in their third year of the Bachelor of Architecture course.