Olivia Culpo is an American model, actress and beauty queen who won the Miss Universe 2012 pageant, representing her home country of the United States. She previously won the Miss Rhode Island USA competition, which was the first pageant she entered. She went on to be crowned Miss USA, then Miss Universe. She is the first winner from the United States to be named Miss Universe since Brook Lee in 1997.
Olivia Frances Culpo
Miss Universe 2012
Model, Beauty Pageant
Birthday / Date of Birth
Olivia Culpo was born on May 08, 1992, in Cranston, Rhode Island, United States.
She is currently 27 years old.
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Irish and Italian descent on her mother’s side.
Culpo attended St. Mary Academy – Bay View and later Boston University. In 2010, she was signed by the Boston modeling agency Maggie, Inc. She attended the Brevard Music Center, in Brevard, North Carolina, for two summers and has performed with the Boston Accompanietta.
- Father – Peter Culpo (Musician)
- Mother – Susan (née Curran) (Musician)
- Siblings – Peter Culpo, Gus Culpo, Sophie Culpo, Aurora Culpo.
She is signed to Maggie Agency.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Culpo has dated –
- Ryan Lochte (2012) – In 2012, Olivia was RUMORed to have had a fling with an American swimmer Ryan Lochte.
- Nick Jonas (2013-2015) – After meeting American singer Nick Jonas during Miss USA 2013 competition in July 2013, Olivia started dating him. They dated for about two years before calling it quits in June 2015. Nick’s hit song “Jealous” was about Olivia.
- Tim Tebow (2015) – American football quarterback, Tim Tebow, and Olivia were an item from September 2015 to November 2015. She ended the relationship because of Tim’s abstinence.
- Danny Amendola (2016-March 2018, June 2018-October 2018) – In April 2016, NFL star Danny Amendola and Olivia were seen walking holding each other’s hands during Coachella festival. After dating for two years, they split in March 2018. But, they soon rekindled their romance in June 2018. By October 2018, they had separated as Danny was seen with another woman, reporter Bianca Peters getting cozy, which shook Olivia’s trust.
- Feet – 5 feet 5½ inches
- Centimeters – 166 cm
- Meters – 1.66 m
- Kilograms – 52 kg
- Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 32-25-35
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Winning the Miss USA 2012 title and dating American singer Nick Jonas.
Culpo appeared in a TV film titled Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2012 as Herself – Miss USA 2012.
Olivia has guest starred in various television shows. The first one being the talk show Live with Kelly and Michael as herself – Rhode Island USA in 2012.
She has appeared in several commercials such as chi arc, honeydew donuts etc.
- She is the Miss Universe 2012 for beautiful eyes.
- Multi-talented personality (can sing, play cello, and beauty pageant titleholder).
Olivia Culpo Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Hanks
- Favorite Rapper – Nicki Minaj
- Favorite Food – Peanut Butter, Jelly
- Favorite Fast Food Chain – Dunkin’ Donuts
- Favorite Jeans Brand – American Rag
- Favorite City – Los Angeles
Olivia Culpo Net worth
Olivia Culpo net worth is estimated at around $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olivia Culpo
- She is Miss USA 2012 beauty pageant titleholder.
- Due to both of her parents, being musicians, she also took interest in that and learned cello.
- Olivia won Miss Rhode Island USA 2012 title, Miss USA 2012 title and Miss Universe 2012 title.
- Since Brook Lee in 1997, America got its first Miss Universe in 2012 in the form of Olivia Culpo.
- She has played cello at Boston Symphony Hall in Carnegie Hall.
- She wants to be like fashion icon Audrey Hepburn.
- In January 2013, Culpo visited Indonesia for three weeks and helped crown the winner of Puteri Indonesia 2013 on February 1 in Jakarta.
- In September 10, 2013, Culpo walked in the Sherri Hill fashion show held at the Trump Tower in New York City.
- Culpo will appear in the 2018 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She has also modeled for L’Oréal and Kipling.
- Visit her official website @oliviaculpo.com.