Lori Loughlin is an American actress, model and producer. Lori began her career at a young age as a model and appeared in several commercials before she made it big in the television and film industry. She is known for her role as Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis on the ABC sitcom Full House and its Netflix sequel Fuller House. Loughlin has also had success playing the roles of Jody Travis in The Edge of Night, Debbie Wilson in The CW series 90210, Jennifer Shannon in the Garage Sale Mystery television film series and Abigail Stanton in When Calls the Heart. Loughlin was a co-creator, producer and star for the two seasons of The WB series Summerland.
Lori Anne Loughlin
Actress, Model, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lori Loughlin was born on July 28, 1964, in Queens, New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 55 years old.
She has Irish and English ancestry.
Lori attended Oaks School #3 Elementary School in Oceanside, New York. She would go on to graduate from Hauppauge High School.
- Father – Joseph Roy Loughlin (Worked as foreman for New York Telephone Company)
- Mother – Lorellee Loughlin
- Siblings – None
- Relatives – Andrew T. Loughlin (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Pye (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lori Loughlin has dated –
- Christopher Atkins (1981-1982) – Lori made her relationship with actor Christopher Atkins public in January 1981 at the Golden Globe Awards. They had been dating for a couple of months by then. They dated for about a year before parting ways in early 1982.
- Michael R. Burns (1989-1996) – Lori got married to TV executive Michael R. Burns in 1989 after having dated for some time. Nearly 6 years into their marriage, they had drifted apart as Lori had started an extramarital affair with designer Mossimo Giannulli. They even eloped on the Thanksgiving’s Eve in 1995. A year later, Lori had formalized her divorce from Burns.
- Mossimo Giannulli (1995-Present) – Lori got in a relationship with Mossimo clothing line creator in 1995. About two years later, they got married in a lavish ceremony in November 1997. In September 1998, she gave birth to a daughter, Isabella Rose Giannulli, who has become a fashion blogger. In September 1999, they welcomed their second daughter, Olivia Jade Giannulli. Olivia is a beauty and lifestyle YouTube vlogger.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Being cast as Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis in the ABC drama series, Full House.
In 1983, Lori made her film debut as Susan Baxter in the horror flick, Amityville 3-D.
In 1971, Lori appeared in an episode of the sitcom, Family Affair.
She also appeared in TV adverts for following brands: Meaningful Beauty (an anti-aging skin care brand), Mead Trapper Keeper school supplies (1982), Febreze Car Vents, Pepsi, Coleco Adam Computer & Shower Shaver Women’s razor.
Awards & Nominations
|Young Artist Awards
|Best Young Actress in a Daytime Series
|The Edge of Night
|Michael Landon Award
|CBS Schoolbreak Special
|Daytime Emmy Awards
|Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Special
|CBS Schoolbreak Special
|Best Performance in a Drama Series Storyline
|Teen Choice Awards
|Choice TV Parental Unit
Lori Loughlin Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Sandra Bullock
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Greece
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Mexican Cuisine
- Favorite TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite City – New York City
Lori Loughlin Net worth
Lori Loughlin has a estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
She doesn’t have any official social media page.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lori Loughlin
- She started her modeling career at the age of 11 by appearing in a series of print promotional campaigns.
- In 1985, she starred in two Hollywood films. She was cast as Abby McWilliams in the horror-thriller The New Kids in a lead role. She was also cast in a main role as Toni Williams in Secret Admirer.
- In 1986, she was seen as Christian Hollings in the BMX racing film Rad and as Christie in the Television film Brotherhood of Justice alongside Keanu Reeves and Billy Zane.
- In 1997, she was cast in three hit TV films- In the Line of Duty: Blaze of Glory, Tell Me No Secrets and The Price of Heaven.
- In 2001, she starred in two Hollywood movies Critical Mass and Suckers. She also did several guest appearances in TV shows such as Cursed, Birds of Prey, The Drew Carey Show and Justice League Unlimited.
- In 2013, she was seen in the TV film A Mother’s Rage as Rebecca Mayer and appeared in guest roles in the TV shows Psych and Major Crimes. She was cast as the leading actor in Josh Stolberg’s horror film Crawlspace as Susan.
- She has also been a part of two TV films. She played Mackenzie Warren in Northpole: Open for Christmas and appeared as Kate Harper in Every Christmas Has a Story.
- In 2016, she appeared as a guest star on the police drama Blue Bloods in the episode- The Greater Good. The same year, she was offered a recurring role in the Full House sequel Fuller House as Rebecca Katsopolis.
- In March 12, 2019, Loughlin and her husband were arrested in connection with an alleged nationwide college entrance exam cheating scandal, charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud and released on bail.