Maggie Johnson is an American actress and model. She came to the spotlight after appearing in several films and TV series such as Mannix, Ironside, The Merv Griffin Show, etc. Her acting skills are loved by many directors and actors. Apart from this, she is also popularly known as the ex-wife of Clint Eastwood. Clint is a popular American actor, director, producer, social media face, and composer. He has appeared in more than 70 films and TV shows.
Actress, Designer, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maggie Johnson was born on 30th of November 1931, in United States.
She’s currently 91 years old.
Maggie has a bachelor’s and master’s and was a professional musician in NYC before Maggie Johnson moved to CS; from New York University, she obtained a master’s and PhD from and City University of New York Graduate Center.
- Father – Tommie
- Mother – Mary Johnson
- Siblings – Unknown
- Children – Kyle and Alison
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maggie Johnson has dated –
- Clint Eastwood (1953- 1984) – Maggie was very beautiful and talented in her young days. She met Clint on a blind date in 1953 in San Francisco. The two had love at first sight and immediately fell in love with each other. The couple then got engaged in October 1953 and married on the 19th of December 1953 in the presence of their family and friends only. On November 19 1984, the two pairs got separated.
- Henry Wynberg (1985-1989) – In 1985, Maggie tied the knot to Henry Wynberg .In 1989, after four years of wedding, they also got separated.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-30-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Maggie is most famous as the ex-spouse of Clint Eastwood who is a well-known American actor, composer, director, producer, and social media star. She has gained fame for appearing in several films and TV series such as Mannix, Ironside, The Merv Griffin Show, etc.
In 1972, Johnson first appearance on the big screen came in the TV series Mannix in the role of Sarah Toller.
Maggie Johnson Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Pat Boone
- Favorite Actress – Barbara Eden
- Favorite Hobby – Reading, Theatre Play, Artwork
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Italian Cuisine
- Favorite Destination – Parish
Maggie Johnson Net worth
Maggie Johnson has an estimated net worth $3 million dollar as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maggie Johnson
- Maggie had her first job as a secretary for auto-parts suppliers Industries Americana.
- She also learned to play piano from her mother, as she was a music teacher.
- In 1972, Johnson first appearance on the big screen came in the TV series Mannix in the role of Sarah Toller.
- She appeared in another TV series, Ironside. She played Berth Armstead in the series.
- She got to play the role of Beth Armstead with many famous stars like Barbara Anderson, Raymond Burr, Johnny Seven, Gene Lyons, Don Galloway, and many others.
- In 1973, she was also featured in The Merv Griffin Show and AFI Life Achievement Award: A tribute to John Ford.
- Maggie is the Director of Education and University Relations for Google. She handles all technical Education, information management programs, and content development for Google engineers and operations staff, as well as Google’s K12, Computer Science(CS), and educational programs in STEM.