Noah Ritter is an American social media personality. He became viral after being interviewed by a local television station during Pennsylvania’s Wayne County Fair. In 2016, his viral news interview clip had accumulated over 23 million views from 2014 through 2015. Noah also appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Noah Ritter was born on the 19th of November 2008, in Wikes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States.
He’s currently 14 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – John Ritter
- Mother – Nancy Morgan
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Noah Ritter has dated –
Ritter is still a toddler so it is too early to talk about the relationship. So he does not have an affair with anyone or date anyone.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 167.5 lbs
He wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Noah became known as the Apparently Kid, this young entertainer rose to viral video fame after being interviewed by a local television station during his visit to Pennsylvania’s Wayne County Fair. By 2016, his viral news interview clip had accumulated over 23 million views.
In 2014, Ritter landed in television in the show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Noah has done endorsement work for several brands such as the FreshPet brand.
Noah Ritter Net worth
Noah Ritter has an estimated net worth of $350K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- YouTube Channel – Noah Ritter
Some Lesser Known Facts About Noah Ritter
- Ritter was born in Wikes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States of America. He’s close with his grandparents, Jack and Kathy Borowski.
- He is a television actor and social media influencer from the United States. He gained notoriety after being interviewed by a local television station during a visit to the Wayne County Fair in Pennsylvania.
- In one appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, he talked about how his father was coming to visit.
- He was interviewed by a number of local media when attending the Wayne County Annual Fair in Honesdale, Pennsylvania, which helped him achieve prominence. Similarly, it appears that the phrase was coined as a result of this episode.
- Noah took over the microphone from Ms. Ojeda during this interview about the fair’s food, rides, and activities, and repeatedly used the term “allegedly.” As a result of this, he became known as the Apparently-kid.
- After rising to online fame, he acted in a television commercial for the FreshPet brand.
- In 2016, he started his YouTube journey.
- On 20th February 2016, he started his The Apparently Kid and has over 82.3k subscribers in it.
- On August 22nd, 2019, he posted, WILLEN THIS HAS BEEN COMING FOR A LONG TIME (READ DESCRIPTION). Q&A IS HERE, for example, is his most popular video on the channel.
- His popular video on the channel is his ‘Q&A IS HERE’. On 28th June 2020, He posted this video and has 91k views on it.
- After the video of his news interview went viral, he appeared several times on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. He has also interacted with celebrities such as Chris Pratt.