Tieghan Gerard is an American photographer, blogger, Author, artist, entertainer, influencer, social media star and self-taught chef. She has been reading food blogs since she was 13 yrs old. Tieghan has also partnered with Anthropologie, Land O’Lakes, and Whole Foods. Gerard has over 5 million followers on her halfbakedharvest Instagram account.
Cookbook Author, Food Photographer, Blogger, Model, Content Creator, and Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tieghan Gerard was born on the 15th of September 1993, in Ohio, United States.
She’s currently 29 years old.
She has Anglo-Normans ancestry.
Gerard took college courses through the community college in Colorado and graduated with an associate’s degree.
- Father – Conrand Gerard
- Mother – Jen Gerard
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tieghan Gerard has dated –
Tieghan has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 105 lbs
- Measurements – 30-26-28
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 28 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Tieghan became known for food blogging. Her blog, Half Baked Harvest is the best food blog emphasizing her savory, sweet, healthy, and indulgent recipes. Half Baked Harvest was selected as the Readers’ Choice Favorite Food Blog by Better Homes and Gardens in both 2014 and 2016 years.
Tieghan Gerard Net worth
Tieghan Gerard has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tieghan Gerard
- Gerard was born in Ohio, U.S. She spent her childhood in Cleveland, Ohio, and moved to Breckenridge, Vail, Colorado with family at the age of 14. Her ancestry is Anglo-Normans.
- She has been reading food blogs since she was 13 yrs old. Growing up with her six siblings, she used to cook for them.
- She had plans to go to the fashion design school and dream of being a stylist. Even she went to LA and join fashion classes before high school.
- She was homesick and later returned to her home. She develops an interest in cooking and preparing dishes for her family.
- In 2012, Tieghan Gerard started making vlogs officially.
- Tieghan’s mother also runs the business part of Half Baked Harvest, from sponsorships to bookkeeping. She credits her mom for the blog’s success and for completing the renovation.
- The food channel has been featured on The Cooking Channel, Food Network, HGTV, Crate & Barrel, Shape Magazine, Self Magazine, the Huffington Post, and PopSugar, among others. Her food blog channel, Half Baked Harvest has 32.7K subscribers.
- Half Baked Harvest was selected as the Readers’ Choice Favorite Food Blog by Better Homes and Gardens in both 2014 and 2016 years. It also became the recipient of Saveur Magazine’s 2016 Award for Most Inspired Weeknight Dinners. In 2016, Furthermore, it was rewarded with Bloglovin’s Best Food Blog Award.
- In 2017, Tieghan wrote Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods: A Cookbook and likely Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods: A Cookbook.