Sean Hannity is an American talk show host, conservative political commentator, radio host, conservative political commentator, and author. In 2009, he is the host of The Sean Hannity Show, a nationally syndicated talk radio show, and has also hosted a commentary program, Hannity, on Fox News. His closeness and access to Donald Trump had helped him become one of the most-watched hosts in cable news and most-listened-to hosts in talk radio by 2018.
Sean Patrick Hannity
Talk Show Host, Radio Host, Conservative Political Commentator, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sean Hannity was born on the 30th of December 1961, in New York City, New York, United States.
He’s currently 61 years old.
In 2019, Sean left the Catholic Church, citing “too much institutionalized corruption”. However, he has also said that as he has aged, his Christian faith has “gotten stronger” and that he needs and wants God in his life.
Hannity studied at Sacred Heart Seminary in Hempstead, New York, and St. Pius X Preparatory Seminary in Uniondale, New York. He then attended New York University and Adelphi University but did not graduate from either. Also, he has received an honorary degree from Liberty University.
- Father – Hugh Hannity (World War II Veteran, Family-court Officer)
- Mother – Lillian (née Flynn) (Worked as a stenographer and a corrections officer at a county jail)
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sean Hannity has dated –
- Jill Rhodes (1991-2020) – In 1991, Hannity met Jill Rhodes. At that time, he worked at WVNN in Huntsville, Alabama and she was a political columnist for the Huntsville Times. In 1993, Soon after, the duo married and was blessed with 2 children – a son named Patrick and a daughter named Merri. However, their marriage ended in divorce in 2020 and they announced in June 2020 that they had separated years prior.
- Ainsley Earhardt – In August 2019, Sean has been in a relationship with conservative television personality and author Ainsley Earhardt and they arrived together as guests for a wedding at Trump National Golf Course in Colts Neck, New Jersey. She also hosted her Fox & Friends program from a remote studio in the basement of Hannity’s Long Island mansion during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 181 cm
- In meters – 1.81 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 177 lbs
Salt and Pepper
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Sean became known as the host of The Sean Hannity Show as well as hosted a commentary program named Hannity on Fox News. His closeness and access to Donald Trump had helped him become one of the most-watched hosts in cable news and most-listened-to hosts in talk radio by 2018.
In 1998, Hannity had his first film onscreen role in the movie The Siege.
Sean was a co-host of Hannity & Colmes, an American political “point-counterpoint”-style television program on the Fox News Channel featuring Hannity and Alan Colmes as co-hosts.
In 2021, Hannity was cast in a radio commercial for LeafGuard gutter protection system.
Sean Hannity Net worth
Sean Hannity has an estimated net worth of $300 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sean Hannity
- Hannity was born in New York City, New York. He was the youngest of four siblings and the only boy.
- All his grandparents immigrated to the United States from Ireland. He grew up in Franklin Square, New York on Long Island.
- During his younger years, Sean Hannity worked as a paperboy delivering issues of the New York Daily News and the Long Island Daily Press. That was his first job and he aged 8.
- In 1982, Hannity started a house-painting business and a few years later, worked as a building contractor in Santa Barbara, California.
- In 1989, he hosted his first talk radio show at the volunteer college station at UC Santa Barbara, KCSB-FM, while working as a general contractor.
- In January 2007, Hannity began a new Sunday night television show on Fox News, Hannity’s America.
- Hannity is known for his pro-Trump coverage. According to The Washington Post, “Hannity’s comeback coincided with his early, eager embrace of his fellow New Yorker. Trump attacked the Gold Star father, and Hannity stood by him. Trump went after a federal judge of Mexican descent, and Hannity backed him.
- Hannity developed a close relationship with Trump during the election and has become even closer during his presidency. The two men speak on the phone multiple times a week, discussing Hannity’s weekday show, the special counsel investigation, even evaluating White House staff.
- During the 2016, presidential election, Hannity periodically promoted conspiracy theories regarding Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party.
- Sean Hannity has written 3 New York Times best-selling books – Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism; Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism; and Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama’s Radical Agenda.
- In February 2020, amid the spread of COVID-19 to the United States, Hannity said “many on the left are now all rooting for corona to wreak havoc in the United States.
- In March 2020, Hannity characterized the virus as a “hoax” and said it “may be true” that the outbreak was a “fraud” perpetrated by the “deep state”.