Niana Guerrero is a Filipino YouTuber, dancer and social media personality who’s well-known for her talent in dancing and for sharing her charming yet creative dance video uploads in the video-sharing platform with her brother and fellow YouTuber, Ranz Kyle. They gained prominence with videos like Juju on that Beat and Trumpet Challenges. Niana vibrancy can be seen in her prank and challenge videos too. She is one of the most loved YouTube personalities and that is one of the reasons why her channel has managed to gather more than 8.5 million subscribers, more than 7.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 15 million followers on Facebook and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Niana Jose E. Guerrero
YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Niana Guerrero was born on 27th of January 2006, in Manila, Philippines.
She is currently 13 years old.
She is of Filipino descent.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Nino Guerrero
- Mother – Elcid Evidente
- Siblings – Natalia Guerrero (Sister)
- Relatives – Ranz Kyle (Half-Brother) (Social Media Star, Dancer), Chelseah Hilary Evidente Ongsee (Half-Sister), Niña Stephanie Española (Half-Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Niana Guerrero has dated –
Niana has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 4 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 150 cm
- In meters – 1.5 m
- In Kilograms – 37 kg
- In Pounds – 82 lbs
- Measurements – 30-23-31
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 31 inches
- Bra Size – 28B
She wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Being one-half of the popular tandem Ranz and Niana which began to make rounds all over the internet after they started uploading their viral sibling dance videos on their YouTube channel. On January 18, 2015, Niana and Ranz posted a video tilted Photo Booth Tag with my Sister. The prank video instantly became famous and the comment section was filled with requests for more such videos.
Niana started dancing when she was just 3 years old. She used to dance in front of her family and her brother used to capture that on his cam-recorder but Niana was a very shy kid who had issues in expressing herself. She grew up with a passion for dancing but her confidence remained low due to her stage fright. She had a dream of dancing in front of millions.
Film & Television Debut
She hasn’t appeared any films and television show yet.
Niana Guerrero has done endorsement work for the following brands Petron Corporation & HP Asia.
Niana Guerrero Favorites
- Favorite Dancers – Chachi Gonzales, Matt Steffanina
- Favorite YouTubers – Jake Paul, Alex Wassabi, LaurDIY
- Favorite Ranz and Niana Videos – 1 Million French Fries
- Favorite Hobbies – Dancing
Niana Guerrero Net worth
Niana Guerrero has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2019. She is working as a content creator for YouTube, dancer, actor and social media personality. Her earning are from YouTube videos, sponsored content, paid advertisements, collaborating with other YouTubers.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Niana Guerrero
- Instagram – nianaguerrero
- Twitter – Niana Guerrero
- YouTube Channel – Niana Guerrero
Some Lesser Known Facts About Niana Guerrero
- On April 11, 2013, she created her own YouTube channel.
- She has shown interest in dancing since she was 3 years old.
- Niana is adventurous and travels a lot. She has shared numerous travel vlogs on her channel alongside her brother Ranz Kyle.
- Niana used to be afraid of clowns.
- She was first introduced to social media by her brother, who created a Facebook page on her behalf. The page garnered more than 2.5 million followers at the time shortly after it was created, which led the duo to reach other social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
- One of her most-viewed video uploads on YouTube is the When Despacito By Luis Fonsi Ft Justin Bieber Comes On | Ranz and Niana which has garnered more than 43 million views.
- Niana and Ranz have made numerous collaborations with other YouTubers including Karl Zarate, Lavaado, Ella Cruz, D-Trix and Moretoki.
- In January 2017, the star siblings embarked on their first tour. Niana has shared her experience in her vlogs which she posted at regular intervals while she was on the tour.