Neetu Singh is an Indian actress who is known for appearing in Hindi films throughout the late 1960s, 1970s and early 1980s. In 2012, Singh was inducted into the Walk of the Stars, an entertainment hall of fame at Bandra Bandstand in Mumbai. The 70s was a period of transition in the Hindi film industry. However, Neetu started her acting career right from her childhood at the tender age of eight years.
Harneet , Neetu
Birthday / Date of Birth
Neetu Singh was born on the 8th of July 1958, in Delhi, India.
She’s currently 64 years old.
Neetu completed her earlier schooling from Hill Grange High School.
- Father – Late Darshan Singh
- Mother – Late Rajee Kaur
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neetu Singh has married –
- Rishi Kapoor (1980-2020) – In 1980, Neetu married actor Rishi Kapoor, with whom she had two children, including the actor Ranbir. She went on a hiatus after appearing in the thriller film Ganga Meri Maa (1983) to focus on her marriage. After the death of her husband in 2020, she starred in the family film Jugjugg Jeeyo (2022).
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 35-28-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Neetu became known for appearing in Hindi films throughout the late 1960s, 1970s and early 1980s. In 2012, Singh was inducted into the Walk of the Stars, an entertainment hall of fame at Bandra Bandstand in Mumbai.
In 1966, Singh made her first film debut as Young Geeta in the movie, Suraj. After, she appeared in many Indian film.
In 2022, Neetu made her debut in television as Judge in Dance Deewane Juniors.
Neetu Singh Net worth
Neetu Singh has an estimated net worth of $40 million dollar as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – neetu54
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neetu Singh
- Neetu is a veteran Bollywood actress.
- She learnt dancing from Vyjayanthimala’s dance school in Bombay.
- In 1966, her first film role was in the film Dus Lakh and also one dual role in the same year in Do Kaliyan.
- In 1972, Singh first breakthrough as a lead actress in the industry came with Rickshawala.
- Neetu’s mother, Rajee played the role of her on-screen mother in the Bollywood film Rani Aur Lalpari (1975).
- In 1976, Neetu gained commercial success in Shankar Dada opposite Shashi Kapoor & Maha Chor against Rajesh Khanna.
- In 1976, Rishi realised his love for Neetu while he was shooting out of India for the film Barood.
- Neetu’s daughter, Riddhima was born on 15 September 1980 and son, Ranbir Kapoor was born on 28 September 1982.
- In 2010, Singh’s first lead role post-retirement was that of a middle-class Punjabi mother in Habib Faisal’s Do Dooni Chaar, which won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi.