Carissa Putri is a famous Indonesian actress and model. She has grabbed the attention of fans quickly by wonderful performance. She is best known for her role as Maria Girgis in the romantic religious Indonesian hit film Ayat-Ayat Cinta (a.k.a. Verses of Love) in 2008 and “The Tarix Jabrix” on the same year.
Carissa Putri Sulaiman
Actress and Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Carissa Putri was born on the 12th of September 1984, in Sumedang, Indonesia.
She’s currently 37 years old.
She is of Malay-Indonesian-German-Dutch-Javanese descent.
Carissa attended Pelita Harapan University in Indonesia majoring in Faculty of Social and Political Science.
- Father – Ris Isa Solaiman
- Mother – Lily S.P
- Siblings – Cesar Putera Soelaiman (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carissa Putri has dated –
- Navies Abdullah Naif (2012-Present) – Undoubtedly this Asian actress allures everybody with her talent, charm, and elegance. But the one with whom she decided to spend her life is Navies Abdullah Naif. To be clear, the duo walked down the aisle in the year 2012 and had a dream wedding. Now they are parents to two beautiful kids, Quenzino Acana Naif and Zenecka Acana Naif.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Carissa has been popular for her role in Ayat-Ayat Cinta (2008) & The Tarix Jabrix on the same year.
In 2008, Putri first film was Ayat-Ayat Cinta & in this year another popular movie was realised as The Tarix Jabrix.
In 2008, Carissa act in her first TV series Anggun (with Luna Maya and Ben Joshua). Her Another popular TV series was I Love U Bos realesd.
Carissa Putri Net worth
Carissa Putri has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – carissa_puteri
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carissa Putri
- Putri belongs to the Christian religion. Likewise, the actress/model belongs to Malay-Indonesian-German-Dutch-Javanese descent.
- Carissa holds a degree major in Social and Political Science, which she received from Pelita Harapan University in Indonesia.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- In 2008, Carissa started her career as a model and played supporting roles in some of Indonesian soap operas before landing her breakout role in a successful romantic religious film Ayat-Ayat Cinta (a.k.a. Verses of Love), based on a best-selling novel with the same title written by Habiburrahman El Shirazy, where she played a leading role as Maria Girgis.
- Putri also had appeared in many Indonesian drama series including “Satu Bunga Empat Kumbang”, “Jangan Pisahkan Aku”, “Aqso dan Madina”, “Hikmah 3”, “Anggun”, “Rafika”, “Date with Danella”, “Mertua dan Menantu”, and “I Love You Boss” along with Indonesian presenter and actor, Daniel Mananta.