Momona Tamada is a Canadian actress and dancer best known for playing Claudia Kishi in the Netflix web series The Baby-Sitters Club. She has appeared in The Main Event as Erica and young Lara Jean (Lana Condor) in To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. She will also reprise the role in To All The Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Momona Tamada was born on the 28th of September 2006, in Vancouver, Canada.
She’s currently 14 years old.
She has Japanese ancestry.
Momona attended regular school until 7th grade and later switched to online school as she became busy with the shoot. She is currently doing her 9th grade.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Momona Tamada has dated –
Momona hasn’t talked much about the personal aspect of her life. Moreover she is currently focusing on her career and education and has very little time for romance.
- In feet – 4 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 150 cm
- In meters – 1.5 m
- In Kilograms – 42 kg
- In Pounds – 92 lbs
She wears a size 5.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Momona became known for playing Claudia Kishi in the Netflix web series The Baby-Sitters Club. She will also reprise the role in To All The Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean.
In 2019, Momona’s acting career began with the superhero web series, The Boys where she played Young the Female.
Momona Tamada Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Momona Tamada Net worth
Momona Tamada has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – momonatamada
Some Lesser Known Facts About Momona Tamada
- Momona started dancing when she was just 4 years old.
- She is very good with her studies and scores good marks.
- She’s trained in ballet and tap.
- She has performed with the Royal Winnipeg Ballet as well as in the B.C. Summer Games Opening Ceremonies.
- Tamada stated her career at the age of 13 before that she was all into her dancing competitions and modeling.
- She speaks Japanese fluently.
- Tamada gave her auditions and her first audition itself gave her role in both the sequels of Netflix’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.
- Momona has worked in films such as To All the Boys: I Still Love You, The Main Event & The Terror.