Mimi Ndiweni is a British-Zimbabwean actress best known for playing Fringilla Vigo in Netflix’s The Witcher Tilly Brockless in the television series Mr Selfridge and Ester/Jekasai in the stage production of The Convert at The Gate Theatre in London. She has also appeared on film in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Cinderella and The Legend of Tarzan.
Mimi won the Spotlight Prize in 2013 and went on to work for the Royal Shakespeare Company after graduating from Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama. She was also featured as One to Watch by the Independent in 2013 and was on the Evening Standard’s Stars of 2015 list after performing in the RSC’s Midsummer Mischief Festival.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mimi Ndiweni was born on the 31st of August 1991, in Guildford, Surrey, England.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Ndiweni started acting as a teenager, joining the Yvonne Arnaud Mill Street Studios while she was in secondary school. From there she went on to complete a degree at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mimi Ndiweni has dated –
Mimi has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Mimi best known for playing Fringilla Vigo in Netflix’s The Witcher, Tilly Brockless in the television series Mr Selfridge and Ester/Jekasai in the stage production of The Convert at The Gate Theatre in London. She has also appeared on film in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Cinderella and The Legend of Tarzan.
In 2015, Ndiweni’s first appearance in a major film was as the Slipper Lady in Disney’s Cinderella. She starred alongside Lily James who played the titular role, Cate Blanchett, Richard Madden, Stellan Skarsgård and Holliday Grainger among many others.
Mimi had her first leading role, playing Jekesai/Ester in Danai Gurira’s The Convert at The Gate Theatre in London. In 2016, her foray into the television industry with a recurring role in the British drama series Mr. Selfridge. She portrayed the character named Tilly Brockless in the fourth season of the series.
Mimi Ndiweni Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Mimi Ndiweni Net worth
Mimi Ndiweni has an estimated net worth of $0.6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
She is not active on social pages.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mimi Ndiweni
- Mimi is a passionate actor and had once stated that her first love is theatre.
- Her father is of Zimbabwean descent and mother is of English descent.
- American actress Whoopi Goldberg is her biggest acting inspiration.
- She worked for Royal Shakespeare Company after her graduation from Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
- In 2013, Mimi Ndiweni won the Spotlight Prize for her performance of Jenna Marbles How to Get Guys to Leave You Alone.
- In 2015, Ndiweni’s first appearance in a major film was as the Slipper Lady in Disney’s Cinderella.
- In 2016, she then played Eshe in The Legend of Tarzan.
- In 2017, played the part of Abby in the Doctor Who episode Oxygen in Season 10 of Doctor Who.
- In 2018, Mimi toured North America with the Royal Shakespeare Company playing the part of Cordelia in King Lear in New York and Ophelia in Hamlet in Washington DC.
- In October 2018, Netflix announced that Mimi Ndiweni would be playing the part of Fringilla Vigo in The Witcher.
- In 2019, she appears as Fringilla in The Witcher.