Michelle Wozniak is an American social media personality, TikTok star, and dancer who has gained popularity by sharing her stunning pictures as well as the engaging and humorous videos on different social media platforms. She has also garnered a huge fan base and enjoys more than 2.5 million followers on TikTok, more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, YouTuber, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Michelle Wozniak was born on the 12th of November 2001, in United States.
She’s currently 20 years old.
Michelle educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Gosia Wozniak
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Wozniak has dated –
Michelle has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Michelle is primarily famous for comedy video clips, dancing video and lip-syncs on TikTok. In 2019, she shared her first TikTok video on Stand by Me by Ben E. King. Similarly, she uploaded a duet with James Charles to TikTok.
Michelle has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include CALVIN KLEIN, Dolls Kill, and Brandy Melville.
Michelle Wozniak Net worth
Michelle Wozniak has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – Michelle.1
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michelle Wozniak
- Michelle has had braces when she was young.
- Michelle’s first TikTok video was set to Stand by Me by Ben E. King.
- She is good friends Eliza Minor, Ansley Minor, and Cayden Fischbach.
- Wozniak is a huge fan of the music artist Drake and actor Johnny Depp.
- Michelle often shops at PacSun, Brandy Melville, and Urban Outfitters.
- In November, 2006, she started her YouTube channel with her name Michelle Wozniak where she uploads her daily lifestyle vlogs videos and many more. It has more than 14K subscribers on this YouTube channel.
- In 2019, Wozniak posted a duet with James Charles to TikTok.
- Michelle deleted the first video that was uploaded on her YouTube channel because her sister appeared in the video and, hence, she made Michelle Wozniak delete the video. In 2019, Michelle uploaded another video on the channel and it was titled SCHOOL VLOG.
- On November 15, 2019, Wozniak uploaded another video on her YouTube channel and it was titled BIRTHDAY VLOG!!!! (GOT MY NOSE PIERCED).