Michelle Trachtenberg is an American actress and model. She is known for playing Jenny in EuroTrip, Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Georgina Sparks in Gossip Girl. Trachtenberg made her first television appearance at the age of three, in a commercial for Wisk detergent. She went on to feature in over 100 more commercials.
Michelle Christine Trachtenberg
Birthday / Date of Birth
Michelle Trachtenberg was born on October 11, 1985, in New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Michelle has German ancestry on her father’s side and Russian on her mother’s side.
Michelle attended P.S. 99 Elementary School and The Bay Academy for the Arts and Sciences in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, New York. Michelle graduated from Notre Dame High School in Los Angeles.
- Father – Michael Trachtenberg (Fiber-optics engineer)
- Mother – Lana (Bank Manager)
- Siblings – Irene Trachtenberg (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Trachtenberg has dated –
- Joshua Radin (2001-2003) – Michelle dated singer Joshua Radin from November 2001 to December 2003.
- Shawn Ashmore (2004-2006) – Trachtenberg started dating Canadian actor Shawn Ashmore in 2004. They met for the first time during an InStyle Oscar Party in early 2004 after being introduced by a mutual friend. The actors split in August 2006.
- Peter Wentz (2006) – Musician Peter Wentz and Michelle were an item in 2006. She dumped him after dating for a short time in that year as he was reportedly living like a frat boy in LA.
- Jason Lewis (2007) – American model, Jason Lewis and Michelle had a fling in March 2007 after being spotted on a date at Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles.
- Jason Segel (2009) – She had an encounter with actor Jason Segel in August 2009.
- Brandon Prust (2011) – Trachtenberg was rumored to have had a fling with Canadian ice-hockey player, Brandon Prust in 2011.
- Josh Groban (2012) – Musician Josh and Michelle were RUMORed to be dating for a couple of months in 2012.
- Scott Mescudi (2014) – In April 2014, Michelle was dating with rapper Scott Mescudi (aka Kid Cudi).
- Matt McGorry (2015) – Starting from 2015 Coachella Music Festival, she was rumored to be linked with actor Matt McGorry many times.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Playing Dawn Summers in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2000-2003), as Georgina Sparks in the Gossip Girl (2008-2012) and as Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete (1994-1996).
In 1995, she appeared in the film Melissa for her role as Lena. Her role is uncredited.
In 1991, Michelle played the role as Dinah Driscoll in the police procedural and legal drama television series Law & Order in an episode titled God Bless the Child. Again, her role is uncredited.
She appeared in a Wisk detergent commercial at the age of three.
Awards & Nominations
|1997||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a Feature Film: Leading Young Actress||Harriet the Spy||Won|
|1998||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series: Supporting Young Actress||Meego||Won|
|2000||YoungStar Award||Best Young Actress in a Comedy Film||Inspector Gadget||Nominated|
|2000||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a Feature Film: Supporting Young Actress||Inspector Gadget||Nominated|
|2001||Teen Choice Award||TV – Choice Sidekick||Buffy the Vampire Slayer||Nominated|
|2001||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a TV Drama Series: Supporting Young Actress||Buffy the Vampire Slayer||Won|
|2001||Saturn Award||Best Supporting Actress on Television||Buffy the Vampire Slayer||Nominated|
|2002||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series: Leading Young Actress||Truth or Scare||Nominated|
|2002||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series: Guest Starring Young Actress||MADtv||Nominated|
|2002||Saturn Award||Best Supporting Television Actress||Buffy the Vampire Slayer||Nominated|
|2003||Saturn Award||Best Supporting Television Actress||Buffy the Vampire Slayer||Nominated|
|2004||Daytime Emmy Award||Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Series||Truth or Scare||Nominated|
|2007||Sarasota Film Festival||Breakthrough Performer||Beautiful Ohio||Won|
|2012||Teen Choice Award||Choice TV Villain||Gossip Girl||Nominated|
Michelle Trachtenberg Favorites
- Favorite Mood Lighting – D.L. & Co Candles
- Favorite Beauty Products – Stila Eyeshadows, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
- Favorite Jeans – J Brand
- Favorite Shoe – Monica Botkier
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Song – Kiss Me (By Ed Sheeran)
- Favorite Food – Club Sandwiches
- Favorite TV Show – House (2004-2012)
- Favorite Designers – Rag & Bone, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Rebecca Taylor
- Favorite Accessory – Rebecca Minkoff bag
Michelle Trachtenberg Net worth
Michelle Trachtenberg has a estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michelle Trachtenberg
- Michelle’s grandparents reside in Israel.
- She was born in New York City but grew up in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.
- She speaks English and Russian fluently.
- She enjoys playing tennis.
- Michelle is good friends with actor Seth Green.
- In March 2011, Michelle was featured on the cover page of Maxim.