Michelle Trachtenberg is an American actress and model. She is known for playing Jenny in EuroTrip, Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Georgina Sparks in Gossip Girl. She made her first television appearance at the age of three, in a commercial for Wisk detergent. Trachtenberg went on to feature in over 100 more commercials.
Michelle Christine Trachtenberg
Birthday / Date of Birth
Michelle Trachtenberg was born on the 11st of October 1985, in New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Michelle has German ancestry on her father’s side and Russian on her mother’s side.
Michelle attended P.S. 99 Elementary School and The Bay Academy for the Arts and Sciences in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, New York. Michelle graduated from Notre Dame High School in Los Angeles.
- Father – Michael Trachtenberg (Fiber-optics engineer)
- Mother – Lana (Bank Manager)
- Siblings – Irene Trachtenberg (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Trachtenberg has dated –
- Joshua Radin (2001-2003) – Michelle dated singer Joshua Radin from November 2001 to December 2003.
- Shawn Ashmore (2004-2006) – In 2004, Trachtenberg started dating Canadian actor Shawn Ashmore. They met for the first time during an InStyle Oscar Party in early 2004 after being introduced by a mutual friend. The actors split in August 2006.
- Peter Wentz (2006) – Musician Peter Wentz and Michelle were an item in 2006. She dumped him after dating for a short time in that year as he was reportedly living like a frat boy in LA.
- Jason Lewis (2007) – American model, Jason Lewis and Michelle had a fling in March 2007 after being spotted on a date at Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles.
- Jason Segel (2009) – In August 2009, she had an encounter with actor Jason Segel.
- Scott Mescudi (2014) – In April 2014, Michelle was dating with rapper Scott Mescudi (aka Kid Cudi).
- Matt McGorry (2015) – Starting from 2015 Coachella Music Festival, she was rumored to be linked with actor Matt McGorry many times.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Playing Dawn Summers in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2000-2003), as Georgina Sparks in the Gossip Girl (2008-2012) and as Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete (1994-1996).
In 1995, Trachtenberg appeared in the film, Melissa for her role as Lena. Her role is uncredited.
In 1991, Michelle played the role as Dinah Driscoll in the police procedural and legal drama television series, Law & Order in an episode titled God Bless the Child. Again, her role is uncredited.
Michelle appeared in a Wisk detergent commercial at the age of three.
Michelle Trachtenberg Net worth
Michelle Trachtenberg has a estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michelle Trachtenberg
- Michelle’s grandparents reside in Israel.
- She was born in New York City but grew up in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.
- She speaks English and Russian fluently.
- She enjoys playing tennis.
- Michelle is good friends with actor Seth Green.
- In 2006, Trachtenberg starred in Black Christmas, the remake of the 1974 slasher of the same name.
- In 2007, she was cast as the female lead in an ABC comedy pilot called The Hill, based on the newspaper of the same name in Washington, D.C.
- In March 2011, Michelle was featured on the cover page of Maxim.
- In late 2015, Trachtenberg starred in the online series, Guidance as Anna, the high school guidance counselor.