Juno Temple is an English actress. A diverse character actress, Temple has appeared in films such as Killer Joe, Black Mass, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Three Musketeers, Atonement, Wild Child, Maleficent and The Dark Knight Rises. She also had a starring role in the HBO period drama series Vinyl and Bravo true-crime drama series Dirty John. Temple began her career as a child actress in the 1997 film Vigo: Passion for Life, a film about Jean Vigo. Her father directed her in the role of Emma Southey in the 2000 film, Pandaemonium.
Juno Violet Temple
Birthday / Date of Birth
Juno Temple was born on July 21, 1989, in London, England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has English and Scottish ancestry.
Juno went to the Enmore Primary School and then got enrolled at Bedales School. Afterward, she attended King’s College, Taunton, England.
- Father – Julien Temple (Film and Music Director)
- Mother – Amanda Pirie (Producer)
- Siblings – Leo Temple (Younger Brother), Felix Temple (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Juno Temple has dated –
- Shiloh Fernandez (2007-2010) – Juno started dating American actor, Shiloh Fernandez in 2007. The initial rumors about their relationship were confirmed after a photo shoot came into the light in which the two looked totally into each other. However, after dating for almost 3 years, the couple separated.
- Emile Hirsch (2010-2011) – Juno and American actor Emile Hirsch were rumored to be in a romantic relationship between 2010 and 2011.
- Michael Angarano (2012-2016) – Juno first met American actor, Michael Angarano, on the set of the film, The Brass Teapot, in 2012. Eventually, the couple started living together in Los Feliz, Los Angeles during the mid-2014. But, after dating for a couple of years, they eventually drifted apart and separated in 2016.
- Joshua Thurston (2016-2017) – Juno Temple was rumored to be dating writer and producer, Joshua Thurston, from 2016 to 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 49 kg
- In Pounds – 108 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing various roles in films such as Killer Joe, Black Mass, The Other Boleyn Girl, Wild Child, Atonement, Maleficent, The Three Musketeers and The Dark Knight Rises.
In 2000, she made her theatrical film debut as Emma Southey in the biographical drama film, Pandaemonium.
In 2014, Juno made her first TV show appearance as Sybil Ludington in an episode of the comedy history series Drunk History.
She has appeared in the TV commercials for Beats Wireless (2016) & Wonder Wheel (2017).
Juno Temple Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Juno Temple Net worth
Juno Temple has a estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – junotemple
Some Lesser Known Facts About Juno Temple
- She relocated with her family to the United States when she was only 4 years old but later she stayed in the United States while her family moved back to England and settled in Somerset.
- Her parents took her to the Glastonbury music festival every year during her early years.
- At the age of 15, she convinced her parents that she was serious about acting and wanted to pursue a career in the field.
- Juno was shortlisted for the role of Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in 2007 but she was later replaced by Evanna Lynch.
- Juno is named after the ancient Roman goddess, Juno. Her name was finalized when her parents took a trip to the Grand Canyon during pregnancy.
- In 2009, Juno relocated to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career.
- In 2011, she was named a Brit to Watch by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
- In February 2013, Temple won the EE Rising Star BAFTA Award, voted for by the public.