Michael B. Jordan is an American actor. He is known for his film roles as shooting victim Oscar Grant in the drama Fruitvale Station, boxer Adonis Creed in the Rocky sequel film Creed and main antagonist Erik Killmonger in Black Panther, all three of which were directed by Ryan Coogler.
Michael Bakari Jordan
Birthday / Date of Birth
Michael B. Jordan was born on the 9th of February 1987, in Santa Ana, California, United States.
He’s currently 35 years old.
Jordan attended Newark Arts High School in Newark, New Jersey. He was home schooled later on.
- Father – Michael A. Jordan (Caterer)
- Mother – Donna (née Davis) (Works at Arts High)
- Siblings – Jamila Jordan (Older Sister) (Producer), Khalid (Younger Brother) (Howard University Footballer)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael B. Jordan has dated –
- Ashlyn Castro (2017-Present) – Michael is dating a girl name Ashlyn Castro for some time now. They also spent New Year 2017 eve together. This news hit the tabloids nearing the release of his film Black Panther in January 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 11½ inches
- In centimeters – 182 cm
- In meters – 1.82 m
- In Kilograms – 69 kg
- In Pounds – 152 lbs
- Measurements – 42-14-34
- Chest – 42 inches
- Biceps – 14 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
Playing drug dealer Wallace in the HBO’s crime drama television series The Wire in 2002, as Reggie Porter Montgomery in All My Children from 2003 to 2006, as Vince Howard in the Friday Night Lights from 2009 to 2011 and as Alex in the Parenthood.
In 1999, Michael appeared in the Black and White for his role as Teen #2. Robert Downey, Jr., Jared Leto, and others are in the lead roles in the film.
In 1999, Jordan played the role as a rideland kid in HBO’s The Sopranos.
Michael has done modeling for Modell’s sporting goods and Toys “R” Us in the past. In January 2019, he became the global face of Coach. He was the first male personality to be chosen as the face of Coach.
Michael B. Jordan Net worth
Michael B. Jordan’s net worth is estimated to be $25 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michael B. Jordan
- Michael started acting at the age of 12 (in 1999).
- He was active in basketball during school time.
- Michael’s middle name “Bakari” is in Swahili for the noble promise.
- Michael is good friends with Zac Efron, Miles Teller and Slater Trout.
- In his childhood, he never planned or thought of becoming an actor.
- He used to do tap dancing in the childhood. He has done a lot many things.
- In 2013, he was able to make his name into Variety’s “Top 10 Actors To Watch”.
- Jordan was ranked at #21 in GQ magazine’s “25 Most Stylish Men of 2013”.
- Again, in 2013, Michael appeared on the list of “30 People Under 30 Changing the World” by Time magazine.
- In 2015, he starred as Johnny Storm, the Human Torch, in Fantastic Four. The film was universally panned by critics, holding a 9% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes and was a bust at the box office.
- In 2018, Michael along with Selena Gomez partnered with fashion brand ‘Coach’ for their ‘Dream It Real’ initiative. According to this, Selena and Michael would visit the partner schools for a year for turning the dreams of youngsters to reality.