Madison Kay Marlow
Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin
Dot Records, Universal Music Group Nashville
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maddie Marlow was born on July 07, 1995 in Sugar Land, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 23 years old.
Maddie Marlow went to the George Ranch High School in Fort Bend County, Texas. She graduated from high school in 2013.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Camy Marlow (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddie Marlow has dated –
- Jonah – Maddie met her boyfriend Jonah while they were studying at high school. They got together in the sophomore year and after dating for some months, they broke up and didn’t talk for a year. She has claimed the break up was very hard as they still had some feelings and had to pretend they didn’t care. They started talking again while studying in the senior year. She realized that he had grown up and was a changed man. They started dating soon after and had been together ever since.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 45 kg
- In Pounds – 99 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-32
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Being one-half of the popular country duo Maddie & Tae. Their single Girl in a Country Song, which was a dig at the contemporary bro-country trend, managed to reach the top of the music charts.
In August 2015, she and Taylor Dye (Tae) released their debut studio album, Start Here, which managed to peak at #2 spot on the US Country charts.
Maddie Marlow hasn’t appeared in a theatrical movie till date.
TV Show Debut
In September 2014, Maddie made her first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, Late Show with David Letterman.
Maddie hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
- Blue eyes
- Long face
Maddie Marlow Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Inspiration – Taylor Swift
- Favorite Thanksgiving Food – Broccoli, Cheese Casserole, Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Favorite Male Vocalists – Vince Gill, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Faron Young, Gene Watson
Maddie Marlow Net worth
Maddie Marlow has a total net worth of $1 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Maddie Marlow
- Instagram – maddiemarlow
- Twitter – Maddie Marlow
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maddie Marlow
- While studying in high school, she was one of the winners in the Houston Symphony’s 2011 Young Artists Competition.
- She has revealed in interviews that she was bullied while in high school. She even took inspiration from her bullying experiences to write single, Sierra, in which she wrote about her former classmate who has taunted and trash talked her.
- When their single Girl in a Country Song reached the top of the US music chart, they became the third female music duo to have achieved the distinction.
- In 2014, they became the first artists who signed the deal with the newly founded Dot Records created by Big Machine and Universal.
- In summer 2015, they gladdened their fans with the first studio album “Start Here” which, surely, reached the top position on prestigious charts.
- Visit the official website of her music duo @ maddieandtae.com.