Meredith Hagner is an American actress, best known for roles as Liberty Ciccone in the CBS daytime soap opera As the World Turns, as Amy Jordan in the TBS sitcom Men at Work and as “lovable narcissist” Portia in the TBS sitcom Search Party.
Meredith Kathleen Hagner
Birthday / Date of Birth
Meredith Hagner was born on 31 May 1987, in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States.
She’s currently 31 years old.
She has German ancestry on her father’s side and Irish ancestry on her mother’s side.
Meredith completed her high school education from Chapel Hill High School in 2005. She then joined the Boston Conservatory but had to leave the course after a year and move to New York City to take up acting opportunities.
- Father – Ronald Hagner
- Mother – Karen Hagner
- Siblings – Kerry Hagner (Sister)
- Others – Ronald Joseph Hagner (Paternal Grandfather), Edmund J. Parker (Maternal Grandfather), Isabell E Carmody (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meredith Hagner has dated –
- Wyatt Russell (2016–Present) – Meredith and Wyatt have been dating for a while. Wyatt is an actor and professional ice hockey player, from Los Angeles, California. They met while shooting Folk Hero and Funny Guy in 2016. Wyatt was previously married to stylist Sanne Hamers. Meredith and Wyatt were even spotted together at the Maui Film Festival in 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 159 cm
- In meters – 1.59 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Best Known For
Portraying different memorable characters in TV series such as Liberty Ciccone in the CBS daytime soap opera As the World Turns (2008–2010), Amy Jordan in the TBS sitcom Men at Work (2012–2014), and Portia in the TBS sitcom Search Party.
Meredith Hagner debuted in the 2008 romantic comedy flick Going the Distance, in which she played the role of a Tanning Salon employee.
In 2008, Meredith made her first television show appearance playing the character of Liberty Ciccone in the popular TV series As the World Turns.
Meredith has appeared in several TV commercials for brands like Levi’s, 3M, Radio Shack, Acuvue, Subway, Truth and J.C. Penney.
Awards & Nominations
|2009||36th Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series||As the World Turns||Nominated|
Meredith Hagner Favorites
- Favorite Movies – Annie Hall (1977), Midnight in Paris (2011), Manhattan (1979)
- Favorite Drink – Red Wine
Meredith Hagner Net worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars as of 2019. That money comes from her film and television appearances and lucrative brand endorsement deals.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – merediththeweasel
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meredith Hagner
- She moved to New York at 19 to pursue a career in acting, While in New York, she appeared in Television and radio commercials to make her end meet.
- She writes songs and can play the piano and guitar.
- Hagner made her screen debut in the CBS daytime soap opera As the World Turns in 2008, as Liberty Ciccone, the illegitimate daughter of Brad Snyder and Janet Ciccone. She was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series in 2009.
- When she got the role of Liberty Ciccone on the TV show As The World Turns, she had $10 in her bank account.
- Meredith has guest starred on shows such as CSI: Miami, The Following, and Royal Pains.
- In 2016, Hagner returned to network television in TBS dark comedy Search Party.