Megan Gale is an Australian model, fashion designer and actress. She won a modeling competition at 18 in her home town. In 1999, she was cast in a series of advertisements for Italian telecommunications company Omnitel. Megan has appeared in Italian movies and television shows. As an actress, she played Fatma in The Water Diviner and Valkyrie in George Miller’s Mad Max: Fury Road.
Megan Kate Gale
Model, Fashion Designer, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Megan Gale was born on the 7th of August 1975, in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
She’s currently 44 years old.
Megan has English ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Maori descent on her mother’s side.
Megan went to John Curtin College of the Arts in Western Australia.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – May Gale
- Siblings – She has two older brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan Gale has dated –
- Andy Lee (2006-2010) – Megan Gale and Comedian and musician, Andy Lee dated each other in the past. They split in October 2010 after starting dating in late 2006. He is nearly 6 ft 3 in, so they formed a good couple.
- Shaun Hampson (2011-Present) – In January 2011, Richmond AFL footballer Shaun Hampson and Megan started dating each other. In 13 May 2014, Megan gave birth to couple’s first child, son River Alan Thomas Hampson. In the 20 July 2017, the couple announced their engagement.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-37
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Megan well known for her appearances in Stealth (2005) & I Love You Too (2010). She has Served as the celebrity ambassador to many brands and organizations.
In 2002, Megan first appeared in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer fashion show where she walked the ramp for Alex Perry, Australia’s Resort & Swimwear, Mariella Burani and Tigerlily.
In 2005, Megan played the role as Dr. Orbit’s secretary in the military science fiction action film, Stealth.
In 2006, Megan worked with Mike Munro as co-host of the nine-episode Australian documentary TV show What a Year which first aired on the Nine Network.
In 2005, Megan Gale was announced as the ambassador for the Kids Help Line. In 2009, Megan was chosen as the national ambassador for The Red Cross. As a model, she has appeared in numerous advertising campaigns for Amarea beachwear, David Jones, Lepel underwear, Naj-Oleari, L’Oréal, Nemo, Nimei jewels & SPA Products.
Megan Gale Favorites
- Favorite Sporting Event – AFL, Cricket, the Australian Open
- Favorite Night Out – Mr Miyagi on Chapel Street, Windsor, Australia
- Favorite Suburb in Melbourne – St Kilda
- Favorite Getaway – Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne, Australia
- Favorite Restaurant for Dinner – Cumulus Inc and Coda in Flinders Lane, Rockpool in Crown
Megan Gale Net worth
Megan Gale has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Megan Gale
- At the age of 18, Megan won a modeling contest in her home town.
- In 1998, Megan was offered a role in an Italian advertisement when she was still studying at a university.
- Gale appeared briefly on Australia’s Next Top Model, Cycle 4 in episode 4.
- In 2006, she was the fashion commentator for the Australian television awards, the Logies.
- In 2001, Megan was featured in Italian magazine MAX’s yearly calendar.
- In 2010, she appeared in cycle 6, in which the girls of that cycle were featured in Isola’s first fashion show.
- Gale has graced the covers of Australian Marie Claire, Grazia, Gioia, Italian & Australian GQ, Italian Maxim, Australian InStyle and featured in editorials for Australian Cosmopolitan and Vogue Italia.
- In 2010, Gale launched a swimwear label, Isola. The line is carried at department stores including David Jones.
- In 2011, Megan became the new host of Project Runway Australia where she would also serve as judge and executive producer of the design based reality show.
- In 2014, Megan played Fatma in the drama film, The Water Diviner directed by and starring Russell Crowe.
- In 2015, Megan made her acting in the action film, Mad Max: Fury Road directed by George Miller.
- In 2016, Megan became a permanent judge on Australia’s Next Top Model.
- Visit her official website @ megangale.com.