Meera Mithun is an Indian model and film actress who has appeared in Tamil language film. After beginning her career as a print model, she gained popularity after participating in Indian beauty pageants. She subsequently chose to become an actress, making her debut with a supporting role in 8 Thottakkal. Meera received film offers to feature in Pandiraj’s Namma Veettu Pillai and Agni Siragugal.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Meera Mithun was born on the 6th of December 1987, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Meera studies from Maharishi Vidhya Mandir High School in Chennai. Meera did her Bachelors in Microbiology from Ethiraj College for Women and her masters from SRM University.
- Father – D Mani (Civil Engineer and Social worker)
- Mother – Shyamala (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Thamizhamuthan (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meera Mithun has dated –
Meera has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Meera is well known for her appearance in 8 Thottakkal (2017) & Graghanam (2019). After beginning her career as a print model, Meera gained popularity after participating in Indian beauty pageants.
In 2017, Meera made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the supporting role of Maha in the film, 8 Thottakkal.
In 2014, Meera landed her first television debut by appearing in Vijay TV’s dance reality show, Jodi No. 1.
Meera released a couple of videos on her Big Boss housemates. S Ahmed Meeran a well known Instagram roast content creator featured those videos in a couple of episodes in his series TikTok Vaasigal. The actress took to her social media & tried bashing Ahmed Meeran by calling his roast content misguiding and disrespectful. This created a huge buzz among Big Boss fans and Ahmed’s followers.
Meera Mithun Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Rajinikanth
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Place – Goa, Paris
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Brownies
Meera Mithun Net worth
Meera Mithun has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meera Mithun
- Meera has walked the ramp for Kingfisher brand for seven consecutive times.
- Meera is very passionate about dogs.
- Meera has played a cameo in the film, Graghanam.
- In 2013, Meera started her modelling career by doing a show for a wedding saree brand, Co Optex.
- Her first salary was of Rs. 3000 which she earned by doing two hours show for Co-Optex.
- In 2013, Meera was spotted by choreographer Ganesh Guru, who convinced her to try out as a model.
- In 2016, Meera was crowned Miss South India 2016 at the zonal rounds of the Miss Queen of India 2016 pageant.
- In 2017, Meera helped set up the fourth Miss Tamil Nadu beauty pageant, under her newly designated role as Regional Director of Tamil Nadu Miss South India.
- In 2018, she made her acting in comedy film, Thaanaa Serndha Koottam where she portrayed a supporting role.
- In 2018, Meera revealed that she had auditioned to play Trisha’s character in Karthik Subbaraj’s Petta alongside Rajinikanth.
- In 2019, Meera entered the Big Boss 3 Tamil as a wild card contestant.
- In 2019, Meera made her film debut in the horror film, Bodhai Yeri Budhi Maari.