Abbey Lee Kershaw is an Australian model, actress and musician. Kershaw was ranked 4th at the height of her career on the Top 50 Models Women list by models.com. She currently ranks 12th on the list, as of June 2013 and is ranked 21st on the Top Money Girls list by models.com. In 2017, Lee played Tirana in the film The Dark Tower.
Abbey Lee Kershaw
Birthday / Date of Birth
Abbey Lee Kershaw was born on the 12th of June 1987, in Melbourne, Australia.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Abbey attended St Michael’s Catholic Primary school in North Melbourne. She has stated that she grew up with 42 nationalities, explaining that her primary school of 150 children was very multicultural. She then attended the Academy of Mary Immaculate in Fitzroy.
- Father – Kim Kershaw (Former Australian Rules Footballer)
- Mother – Kerry (Psychologist)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abbey Lee Kershaw has dated –
- Matthew Hutchinson (2009-2010) – The rock band, Our Mountain’s member–Matthew Hutchinson met Australian model when they both were modeling in Melbourne. In 2009, they started dating when they were in New York City. She occasionally sings with the other band members.
- In feet – 5 feet 11½ inches
- In centimeters – 181 cm
- In meters – 1.81 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She dyes her hair platinum blonde.
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
In 2007, Kershaw signed with Next Management and by March had moved to New York City. On 11 December, Models.com named her the Next Superstar. Abbey was ranked 4th at the height of her career on the Top 50 Models Women list by models.com.
In 2015, Abbey co-starred in the film Mad Max: Fury Road alongside Tom Hardy.
In 2006, Kershaw television shows are fashion shows out of which she debuted with Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter in which she advertised for Camilla and Marc, Stephanie Conley, Wayne Cooper, White Suede.
Abbey has worked for several walk the ramp and advertisement brands such as for Alannah Hill, Alexander Wang, Anna Sui, Calvin Klein Jeans, ck Calvin Klein, CK One cosmetics, Chanel, Covergirl, Decjuba, D&G, Donna Karan, Express, Fendi Fan di Fendi fragrance, Forum, Gap, Gucci, Gucci Flora fragrance, Gucci Flora by Gucci Garden Collection fragrances, Gucci Resort, Guilty Brotherhood, H&M, H&M Divided, Hugo Boss, Jaeger London, KARL by Karl Lagerfeld, Karl Lagerfeld, Lewitt, Lord & Taylor, Mania Mania, Me & City, Moussy, Mulberry, Portmans, Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren, See by Chloé, Shanton, Tom Ford eyewear, Versace, Versace for H&M, Versace Yellow Diamond’ fragrance, Victoria’s Secret Pink & Wish.
Abbey Lee Kershaw Net worth
Abbey Lee Kershaw has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – abbeylee
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abbey Lee Kershaw
- Abbey Lee won the Australian Girlfriend Model Search.
- In 2007, Kershaw signed with Next Management and by March had moved to New York City.
- In 2008, Abbey Lee walked the ramp for Victoria’s Secret.
- In November 2009, Fashion TV placed her first in their First Face Countdown for Spring/Summer 2010.
- In 2010, Abbey has appeared in the versions of the Pirelli calendar.
- In 2010, Abbey was heavily in demand for campaigns, shoots and shows. Kershaw was featured in the 2010 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Terry Richardson and the 2011 edition photographed by Karl Lagerfeld.
- In March 2010, Abbey was announced as the face of Chanel’s Autumn/Winter 2010/2011 ready-to-wear ad campaign.
- In May 2011, Kershaw was on the cover of Numero, photographed by Tom Munro.
- In 2016, she had major roles in the films Gods of Egypt alongside Gerard Butler.
- In 2017, Abbey played Tirana in the film The Dark Tower.