Mannara Chopra is an Indian film actress and model who predominantly works in Telugu films as well as a few Hindi and Tamil films. She is the cousin of fellow Bollywood actresses Priyanka Chopra, Parineeti Chopra and Meera Chopra. She made her Bollywood debut with the film Zid.
Barbie Doll, Mannara Chopra
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mannara Chopra was born on the 25th of March 1991, in Ambala, Haryana, India.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Mannara Chopra attended Summer Fields School in New Delhi and holds a Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) degree.
- Father – Unknown (Lawyer)
- Mother – Unknown (Jewelry Designer)
- Siblings – Mitali Handa (Younger Sister) (Fashion Stylist)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mannara Chopra has dated –
Mannara has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She made three Telugu films: Jakkanna (2016), which was a hit at the box office, Thikka (2016) and Rogue (2017) for both which she received good reviews. She is the cousin of fellow Bollywood actresses Priyanka Chopra, Parineeti Chopra and Meera Chopra.
In 2014, Mannara made her acting debut with the Telugu film Prema Geema Jantha Nai directed by Subbu RV. The same year, Mannara made her Bollywood debut with Anubhav Sinha’s Zid, co-starring Karanvir Sharma and Shraddha Das.
She hasn’t starred in any TV serials other than appearing in promotion talk shows.
She took up modeling before becoming an actress and has appeared in a number of TV commercials like Dabur Amla Hair Oil.
Awards & Nominations
|2015||Zid||Lions Gold Awards||Best Female Debut||Won|
|2018||Rogue||Santosham Film Awards||Best Actress (Jury)||Won|
Mannara Chopra Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan
- Favorite Actress – Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol
- Favorite Movie – Barfi (2012)
- Favorite Musician – A. R. Rahman
- Favorite Color – White, Brown, Green
- Favorite Food – Chinese, South Indian
Mannara Chopra Net worth
Mannara Chopra has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019. She charges about INR 50-60 lakhs per film.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mannara Chopra
- Mannara is a trained Kathak dancer and learned many other dance forms like hip hop, belly dance and Bollywood dance.
- She started her career as a model and featured in many TV commercials like Dabur Amla Hair Oil etc.
- She had also featured in Amit Trivedi’s song, Bas bajna chahiye, the theme song for Gaana.com.
- Mannara briefly worked as as a fashion designer and as an assistant choreographer before venturing onto acting.
- In 2014, she got a breakthrough role in the Telugu film Prema Geema Jantha Nai as Kaveri.
- In 2016, she hosted the India International Jazz Event.
- In 2017, Mannara walked as a showstopper for young designer Harsha Nuthuki at India Runway Week.
- In 2018, she won the Santosham Film Awards for Best Actress (Jury) for her role in the movie Rogue.