PnB Rock is an American rapper, singer, actor and songwriter. He is best known for his 2015 single Fleek and 2016 single Selfish, which has peaked at number 51 on the US Billboard Hot 100. PnB Rock is featured on Ed Sheeran’s Cross Me, which is a part of Sheeran’s album No.6 Collaborations Project, along with Chance the Rapper. In 2017, Allen was chosen as part of the XXL Freshman Class. He is also known for his double studio album, Trapstar Turnt Popstar, which was released in 2019.
Recording Artist, Rapper, Singer
Atlantic Records, Empire Distribution, New Lane Entertainment
Birthday / Date of Birth
PnB Rock was born on 9th of December 1991, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
He is currently 27 years old.
He has African American ancestry.
Rakim attended high school at the age of 15 in his hometown Philadelphia, but dropped out to pursue a career in music.
- Father – Raymond Allen (was murdered when he was 3 years old)
- Mother – Vivian Allen
- Siblings – He has four brothers. One of them was killed, one of them is autistic and another one is a rapper who goes by the name PnB Meen.
Girlfriend / Spouse
PnB Rock has dated –
Rock became a father to a baby girl at the age of 21 and named his daughter Milan (b. October 2013). Although Rakim is deeply attached to his daughter, he separated from the mother of his child after her birth.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 89 kg
- In Pounds – 196 lbs
His shoe size is 10.5 (US).
His breakout singles Fleek (2015) and Selfish (2016) which peaked at #51 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
PnB Rock released his first mixtape, Real N*gga Bangaz on 24 June 2014. In November 2017, he released his first studio album via Atlantic Records titled Catch These Vibes.
He hasn’t featured in film.
In 2017, he made his first television show appearance in a rap battle alongside comedian Pete Davidson opposite Nick Cannon on his TV show called Wild ‘N Out.
He hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
PnB Rock Favorites
- Favorite Rappers – Tupac Shakur, Jodeci
- Favorite Food – Cheesecake, Cheese-steak withProvolone Cheese
PnB Rock Net worth
PnB Rock has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – PnB Rock
- Instagram – pnbrock
- Twitter – PnB Rock
- YouTube Channel – PnB Rock
- Snapchat – @pnbrock
Some Lesser Known Facts About PnB Rock
- PnB Rock was raised by his single mother as his father was murdered when he was just 3 years old.
- He attended youth detention program when he was 13 for committing robberies and fighting in school.
- While still in school, Rakim stated that he was always very popular among the girls since he had a great sense of humor and was often referred to as the class clown.
- Rakim started selling drugs on the streets at the age of 15, lived in shelters as he was homeless and also committed a few robberies to survive.
- He was literally homeless when he came out of prison.
- His stage name PnB Rock was adopted from Pastorius and Baynton, a street corner near where he grew up in Philadelphia’s Germantown neighborhood.
- In 2015, PnB Rock signed a record deal with Atlantic Records and under the label, he released his first project with Atlantic titled RnB3 which is his third mixtape.
- In June 2016, he released the hit single, Selfish.
- In October 2016, Rolling Stone included him in their list of 10 New Artists You Need to Know.
- In 2017, he contributed to the soundtrack of The Fate of the Furious including Gang Up with Young Thug, 2 Chainz and Wiz Khalifa and Horses with Kodak Black and A Boogie wit da Hoodie.
- In January 10, 2017, he released his second retail mixtape album, GTTM: Goin Thru the Motions through Atlantic Records and Empire Distribution.
- In June 2017, PnB Rock was named as one of the ten of XXL’s 2017 Freshman Class.