Maddi Waterhouse is an English model who has walked in many fashion shows including Dolce & Gabbana Fashion Show at Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2018/19 and Italian Christmas catwalk show at Harrods. She has also been featured in magazines like Love, Vogue, British Vogue and Tatler. She has endorsed brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Cartier, Ralph Lauren, Yves Saint Laurent and Fendi. Maddi is the younger sister of model and actress, Suki Waterhouse and has over 100k followers on Instagram.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maddi Waterhouse was born on June 14, 1999 in London, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 19 years old.
London, England, United Kingdom
She is of English and Scottish descent.
Maddi Waterhouse got her education at The Harrodian School in Barnes, South-West of London.
- Father – Norman Waterhouse (Plastic Surgeon)
- Mother – Elizabeth Waterhouse (Cancer Care Nurse)
- Siblings – Suki Waterhouse (Elder Sister) (Model, Actress, Entrepreneur), Imogen “Immy” Waterhouse(Elder Sister) (Model), Charlie Waterhouse (Twin Brother)
Maddi Waterhouse is managed by –
- Tess Management
- Next Management
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddi Waterhouse has dated –
- Edward Jordan – Maddie is in a relationship with Edward Jordan. She has often shared Edward’s pictures on her Instagram account. However, she has not shared any details about their relationship.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She has done a few cover songs like Dream by Priscilla Ahn.
- Being on the covers of Tatler magazine.
- Walking the ramp for Dolce & Gabbana in the Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2018/19 and Italian Christmas catwalk show at Harrods.
- Her ever-increasing fan base with over 100k followers on Instagram.
Maddi Waterhouse has endorsed brands like –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Ralph Lauren
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Calvin Klein
- Carrera Eyewear
- Benefit Cosmetics UK
- Tommy Hilfiger
- High forehead
- High cheekbones
- Bright beautiful eyes
Maddi Waterhouse Favorites
- Favorite Subject in School – History
Maddi Waterhouse Net worth
Her net worth is currently unavailable.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – maddiwaterhouse
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maddi Waterhouse
- When she was 8 years old, her sister Suki got her signed by a kid’s modeling agency but Maddi was too shy and discontinued the work soon after.
- At 15, she decided that she wanted to model again.
- Maddi starred together with her sister Suki in a campaign for Tommy Hilfiger and MyTheresa.
- She landed her first cover for the teen edition of Tatler magazine when she was 16 years old.
- She was featured on Elle’s website in February 2015.
- Maddi was also featured in magazines like Love, Vogue and British Vogue.
- As an aspiring singer, she has sung cover songs like Dream by Priscilla Ahn.
- She has amassed over 80k followers on Instagram.
- She has walked the ramp for Dolce & Gabbana in the Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2018/19 and Italian Christmas catwalk show at Harrods.
- She has shown her support for organizations like The Little Princess Trust and Gynae Cancer Fund.