Suki Waterhouse is an English model, actress and entrepreneur. Waterhouse began her modelling career after being discovered in a pub in London when she was 16. When she was 19, her first noted campaign was as a lingerie model for Marks and Spencer. Suki has appeared on the cover of British, Korean, Thai, Taiwanese and Turkish Vogue, Tatler, British and Korean Elle as well as Lucky, L’Officiel, American Marie Claire, French Grazia and 1883 Magazine.
Suki Alice Waterhouse
Actress, Model, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Suki Waterhouse was born on January 05, 1992, in Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 27 years old.
Her ancestry is English and Scottish.
Suki attended Ibstock Place School and later dropped out of the school to pursue her career in modeling at 16.
- Father – Norman Waterhouse (Plastic Surgeon)
- Mother – Nurse
- Siblings – Charlie Waterhouse (Brother), Imogen “Immy” Waterhouse (Younger Sister) (Model), Madeleine Waterhouse (Younger Sister) (Model)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Waterhouse has dated –
- Miles Kane (2010-2012) – English musician, Miles was connected with her during the 2010s until 2012s.
- Bradley Cooper (2013-2015) – American actor, Brad first met Suki at the ELLE Style Awards in February 2013. They started dating at that time, and after just more than two years, they decided to call it quits in April 2015. Bradley and Suki, both have their birthdays on January 5.
- Diego Luna (2015; 2017) – In March 2015, she briefly dated Mexican actor, Diego Luna. Diego, who is approx 12 years her senior met her for the first time on a film set. Later, in January 2017, the couple was again seen together holidaying in Mexico. In June 2017, they were again spotted at LAX.
- James Marsden (2015) – In April 2015, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actor, James Marsden.
- Nat Wolff (2015) – Then, in June 2015, Suki had an encounter with actor and singer, Nat Wolff.
- Richard Madden (2016) – In December 2016, Scottish actor Richard Madden and Suki hooked up.
- Jordan Barrett (2016) – Suki was rumored to be dating Australian model Jordan Barrett in 2016.
- Darren Aronofsky (2018) – In January 2018, she had an encounter with film director Darren Aronofsky when she was seen dining out with him during Sundance Film Festival in Utah.
- Robert Pattinson (2018-Present) – In July 2018, Suki was first publicly seen with actor Robert Pattinson showing PDA and kissing during a date night. They were later seen in October 2018 while departing Chiltern Firehouse.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds -119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-35
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She gained massive fame after her portrayal of Marlene in the sequel The Divergent Series: Insurgent, based on the book of the same name. She is also known for her starring role as Cecily of York in the 2017 British-American historical fiction television series, The White Princess.
In 2012, Suki appeared in the remake of the 1996 cult classic Pusher, alongside Agyness Deyn. She portrayed the role as Mandy, the girlfriend of drug-pusher – yikes.
Her television debut came in 2010 when she appeared in a British comedy TV series Material Girl for her role as Lourdes.
Suki has appeared in commercials for Lucy In Disguise, MW Matthew Williamson, Pepe Jeans London, Swatch, Burberry.
Suki Waterhouse Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
Suki Waterhouse Net worth
Suki Waterhouse has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollar as of 2019.
- Facebook – Suki Waterhouse
- Instagram – sukiwaterhouse
- Twitter – Suki Waterhouse
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suki Waterhouse
- Waterhouse was discovered in a pub in London when she was 16 years old. She became a known face in the modeling industry after she starred in a lingerie campaign for Marks and Spencer.
- Suki has her own accessories line, called Pop and Suki, which she co-founded with her best friend and TV presenter Poppy Jamie.
- She has graced several magazine covers – Vogue Beauty (Italy) in 2012, Harrods Magazine (UK) in 2011, 1883 (UK) in 2011.
- She has appeared on the glossy covers of fashion magazines, including Vogue Beauty (Italy), Harrods Magazine (UK), 1883 (UK), Elle, Marie Claire, Glamor and Tatler.
- She has modeled for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Swatch, Lucy in Disguise, H&M, Alice + Olivia, Coast, Max Studio, Sass & bide, Caterina Gatta and Pepe Jeans.
- Waterhouse is best friends with fellow model Cara Delevingne and Georgia May Jagger.
- In February 2014, she posed completely nude for Dominic Jones Jewelry’s autumn/winter campaign at London Fashion Week.
- In March 2015 it was announced that Waterhouse had been cast in the role of Arlen in Ana Lily Amirpour’s romance thriller film The Bad Batch.
- In September 2016, Waterhouse announced the launch of Pop & Suki, a direct-to-consumer Millennial-targeted accessories brand that she co-founded with her best friend Poppy Jamie and CEO Leo Seigal.
- In April 2017, Waterhouse was chosen as the “Mercier Muse” for the makeup brand Laura Mercier.