Immy Waterhouse is an English model and actress best known for having walked the ramp for many top designers including Ashley Williams and Tommy Hilfiger. She has also been featured in several editorials such as the Teen Vogue, Vogue (USA, Russia) and L’Officiel Paris. Waterhouse is known for her appearances in movies such as Nocturnal Animals, Stan Lee’s Lucky Man and Braid.
Imogen Hope Waterhouse
Model, Actress, Social Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Immy Waterhouse was born on the 9th of June 1994, in England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 29 years old.
Immy attended acting classes at the Oxford School of Drama in Woodstock.
- Father – Norman Waterhouse (Plastic Surgeon)
- Mother – Elizabeth Waterhouse (Nurse)
- Siblings – Suki Waterhouse (Elder Sister) (Model), Madeleine Waterhouse (Younger Sister) (Model, Singer), Charlie Waterhouse (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Immy Waterhouse has dated –
- Dougie Poynter – English singer Dougie Poynter and Immy were rumored to be dating in the past.
- In feet – 5 feet 6½ inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters – 1.69 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Waterhouse became known for her campaigns with Vogue and Tommy Hilfiger.
In 2016, Immy made her first theatrical film appearance as Chloe in the drama, crime, and romance based film, Nocturnal Animals alongside actors like Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Shannon, and Amy Adams.
In 2015, Waterhouse earned her first acting job in the crime and drama based series, The Coroner, playing the role of Sophie Bailey.
Immy has appeared in ad campaigns and commercials for Tommy Hilfiger, Olivier Rousteing, Ugg, V by Very, Shopbop and Missoma.
Immy Waterhouse Favorites
- Favorite Things – Her Blue Meli Melo bag and her black Timberlands
Immy Waterhouse Net worth
Immy Waterhouse has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Immy Waterhouse
- Waterhouse followed the footsteps of her sister Suki to become a model at a very young age. She is currently focusing on her acting career.
- Immy’s first huge campaign was with Ugg Australia.
- She has shown a keen interest in helping refugees in the UK.
- She is close friends with model Georgia May Jagger.
- Waterhouse has a crush on Jose Mourinho.
- She has appeared alongside her sister in a recent Tommy Hilfiger Denim Campaign.
- Immy has also secured herself a role in Danny Huston’s adaptation of the best-selling novel The Last Photograph, set to release in 2017.
- Her favorite actor are Brad Pitt.
- She was featured in several editorials such as the Teen Vogue, Vogue (USA, Russia), and L’Officiel Paris.
- In 2012, she joined Instagram and has since accumulated a massive following of over 95K followers.
- In 2016, Waterhouse participated at the Rally for Aleppo to put pressure on the British Government to demand an end of child slaughter in Aleppo.
- In 2018, she was cast in a leading role in the horror film, Braid. Waterhouse was also cast in a starring role in the American fantasy television series The Outpost.
- In 2019 Waterhouse appeared in the short film, Rain Stops Play by Mika Simmons, playing a young American woman who becomes the love interest of a gallery owner in New York.
- In June 2022, Immy was cast in a starring role in the upcoming Apple TV+ drama television series The Buccaneers, based on the Edith Wharton novel.