Immy Waterhouse is an English model and actress best known for having walked the ramp for many top designers including Ashley Williams and Tommy Hilfiger. She has also been featured in several editorials such as the Teen Vogue, Vogue (USA, Russia) and L’Officiel Paris. She is known for her appearances in movies such as Nocturnal Animals, Stan Lee’s Lucky Man and Braid.
Imogen Hope Waterhouse
Model, Actress, Social Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Immy Waterhouse was born on June 9, 1994, in England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 24 years old.
Immy attended acting classes at the Oxford School of Drama in Woodstock.
- Father – Norman Waterhouse (Plastic Surgeon)
- Mother – Elizabeth Waterhouse (Nurse)
- Siblings – Suki Waterhouse (Elder Sister) (Model), Madeleine Waterhouse (Younger Sister) (Model, Singer), Charlie Waterhouse (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Immy Waterhouse has dated –
- Dougie Poynter – English singer Dougie Poynter and Immy were rumored to be dating in the past.
- In feet – 5 feet 6½ inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters – 1.69 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Known for her campaigns with Vogue and Tommy Hilfiger.
She made her first theatrical film appearance as Chloe in the drama, crime, and romance based film Nocturnal Animals in 2016 alongside actors like Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Shannon, and Amy Adams.
In 2015, she earned her first acting job in the crime and drama based series The Coroner, playing the role of Sophie Bailey.
She has appeared in ad campaigns and commercials for Tommy Hilfiger, Olivier Rousteing, Ugg, V by Very, Shopbop and Missoma.
Immy Waterhouse Favorites
- Favorite Things – Her Blue Meli Melo bag and her black Timberlands
Immy Waterhouse Net Worth
Immy’s net worth is currently unavailable.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Immy Waterhouse
- She followed the footsteps of her sister Suki to become a model at a very young age. She is currently focusing on her acting career.
- Immy’s first huge campaign was with Ugg Australia.
- She has shown a keen interest in helping refugees in the UK.
- She is close friends with model Georgia May Jagger.
- Immy has a crush on Jose Mourinho.
- Immy has appeared alongside her sister in a recent Tommy Hilfiger Denim Campaign.
- Immy has also secured herself a role in Danny Huston’s adaptation of the best-selling novel The Last Photograph, set to release in 2017.
- She was featured in several editorials such as the Teen Vogue, Vogue (USA, Russia), and L’Officiel Paris.
- She joined Instagram in 2012 and has since accumulated a massive following of over 95k followers.
- In 2016, she participated at the Rally for Aleppo to put pressure on the British Government to demand an end of child slaughter in Aleppo.