Jason Momoa is an American actor, writer, film producer and director. He is known for portraying Aquaman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with the 2016 superhero film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and in the 2017 ensemble Justice League and his 2018 solo film Aquaman.
Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jason Momoa was born on the August 01, 1979 in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States.
He is currently 39 years old.
Jason’s father is of native Hawaiian descent while his mother has Irish, German and American ancestry.
Momoa’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Joseph Momoa (Painter)
- Mother – Coni (Photographer)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Zoe Kravitz (Step-daughter) (Singer)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Momoa has dated –
- Simmone Mackinnon (1999-2006) – Simmone and Jason started dating in 1999. Jason engaged this Australian actress in June 2004. Their relationship finally saw an end in 2006.
- Lisa Bonet (2005-Present) – Momoa met the actress, Lisa Bonet in 2005 and soon became an item. The couple married on November 15, 2007 and have 2 children as of now – daughter Lola Iolani (b. July 23, 2007) and son Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa (b. December 15, 2008).
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 193 cm
- In meters – 1.93 m
- In Kilograms – 106 kg
- In Pounds – 234 lbs
- Measurements – 50-18-36
- Chest – 50 inches or 127 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 18 inches or 46 cm
- Waist – 36 inches or 91.5 cm
His television roles as Ronon Dex (2005–09) on the military science fiction TV series Stargate: Atlantis and as Khal Drogo in the HBO medieval fantasy TV series Game of Thrones (2011-2012).
In 2003, he played the role of Jason Ioane in the made-for-TV Film Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding.
From 1999 to 2001, Jason appeared on the American action drama series Baywatch Hawaii for his role as Jason Ioane.
He has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Jason Momoa Favorites
- Favorite Food – Apple Pie (made by his mom), Spaghetti (cooked by his wife Lisa Bonet), Japanese Cuisine
- Favorite Drink – Guinness, Red Wine, Mountain Sun Brews
- Favorite Movie – Basquiat (1996), A Streetcar Named Desire (1951), The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007)
- Favorite Jeans – Levi’s
Jason Momoa Net worth
Jason Momoa net worth is estimated to be $14 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jason Momoa
- He was raised by his mother in Norwalk, Iowa.
- He started his career as a model in 1998 after getting discovered by an international designer Takeo Kikuchi.
- His mother is his role model.
- In 1999, Jason won Hawaii’s Model of The Year contest.
- Jason is the nephew of surfers Rusty Keaulana and Brian Keaulana.
- He enjoys doing surfing, skateboarding, mountain biking and rock climbing.
- Momoa’s dream car is 1978 Land Cruiser.
- Vajra Kila and Mahakala are two pet dogs of Momoa.
- In March 2014, Momoa joined the dark comedy/thriller indie Sugar Mountain alongside Cary Elwes and Haley Webb; its principal photography was done in Alaska.
- In February 2015, it was announced that he would portray a cannibal in the drama thriller film The Bad Batch.
- Momoa learned martial arts for his role as Ronan in Stargate Atlantis and for Conan.
- In 2017, Momoa started practicing Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- In December 2017, Momoa was featured in the Men’s Health magazine on the cover and with an article detailing his fitness routine for Aquaman.
- In July 2018, Momoa was cast for Apple’s upcoming future-based drama series See.
- In February 2019, Momoa was cast as Duncan Idaho in the upcoming Denis Villeneuve film Dune.