Lucy Fry is an Australian actress. She is known for portraying Zoey in Lightning Point, Lyla in Mako: Island of Secrets and Vasilisa Dragomir in the film Vampire Academy. Fry was also cast in Hulu’s eight part miniseries 11.22.63 as Marina Oswald, wife of Lee Harvey Oswald and played the lead in the 2016 Australian horror television series Wolf Creek and Tikka in 2017 Netflix film Bright.
Lucy Elizabeth Fry
Lucy Fry has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lucy Fry was born on March 13, 1992, in Wooloowin, Queensland, Australia.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She completed her schooling at the Brisbane Girls Grammar School in Brisbane and later went on to pursue her passion in theater from Zen Zen Zo which is a theatre company. She also pursued a course in American literature.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Fry has dated –
Lucy Fry has kept her private life under wraps and has not dated anyone publicly, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Her portrayal of Zoey and Lyla in the teen dramas Lightning Point and Mako: Island of Secrets and Vasilisa Dragomir in the fantasy horror comedy movie Vampire Academy.
In 2014, she had her first theatrical film role as Lissa Dragomir in the fantasy comedy Vampire Academy.
Lucy Fry made her television show debut in an uncredited role on the family drama show H2O: Just Add Water in 2009. In 2012, she made her first credited appearance on the TV show, Lightning Point.
She has endorsed brands like Dublin Clothing and Hulu TV.
Lucy Fry Favorites
- Favorite Film Genre – Magical realism
- Favorite Fruit – Australian Mangoes
- Favorite Coffee – Americano
- Favorite Movies – Lord of the Rings series
- Favorite Movie Role – Elf
Lucy Fry Net worth
Lucy Fry has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lucy Fry
- Her dream role is to play the role of a superhero or an elf.
- She was always interested in acting and wanted to play the role of an elf since the age of 10.
- She was just 18 when she had her first role in the television series H2O: Just Add Water.
- She is obsessed with the film series Lord of the Rings and even posses weapons and jewelry props from the film.
- Lucy has a peculiar habit of writing about her dreams when she wakes up.
- She is addicted to smoothies.
- In 2007, Lucy was a named the runnerup in Girlfriend Magazine’s Model Search.
- In 2014, she had her first big screen roles, as Lissa Dragomir in Vampire Academy and as Honey in Now Add Honey.
- In 2016, she appeared in the films Mr. Church, with Eddie Murphy and Britt Robertson and The Darkness, with Kevin Bacon.
- In October 2016 Fry was cast as Tikka, a young elf who possess powers over a magical wand, in the 2017 fantasy film Bright which stars Will Smith and Joel Edgerton.
- In July 2017 Fry was cast to star as Heidi in the upcoming film She’s Missing alongside Eiza González.