Lucy Boynton is an English-American actress. She made her film debut as the young Beatrix Potter in Miss Potter. She went on to feature in the films Copperhead, Sing Street, Murder on the Orient Express and Apostle, before portraying Mary Austin in the biographical film Bohemian Rhapsody.
Lucy Christabel Boynton
Lucy has dual citizenship of the UK and the US.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lucy Boynton was born on January 17, 1994 in New York City, New York, United States.
She is currently 25 years old.
She is of British descent.
Lucy went to the Blackheath High School and then attended James Allen’s Girls’ School.
- Father – Graham Boynton (Group Travel Editor of the Telegraph Media Group)
- Mother – Adriaane Pielou (Travel Writer)
- Siblings – Emma Louise Boynton (Older Sister)
- Others – Herbert J. D. Boynton (Paternal Grandfather), Doris G. Hampson (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Boynton dated –
- Rami Malek (2018-Present) – Lucy started dating her co-star in Bohemian Rhapsody Rami Malek in 2018. The couple first met while filming in London, England. Soon after, they started dating and are frequently seen together at various events including Miu Miu‘s Paris Week fashion show in March 2018 and also at an event in Minneapolis in February 2018.
- Feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- Centimeters – 165 cm
- Meters – 1.65 m
- Kilograms – 54 kg
- Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Light Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Playing various roles in popular films such as Copperhead (2013), Sing Street (2016) and Murder on the Orient Express (2017) and Apostle (2018) Appearing as Mary Austin in the biographical drama Bohemian Rhapsody (2018).
In 2006, She made her theatrical film debut as Young Beatrix Potter in the biography drama film Miss Potter.
In 2008, Lucy made her first TV show appearance as Margaret Dashwood on the romantic drama series Sense & Sensibility.
She has endorsed a number of brands over the course of her acting career. That includes Batsheva, Anna Sui, Chloe Gosselin, Leith Clark, David Morris and Erdem among others.
Lucy Boynton Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Lucy Boynton Net worth
Lucy Boynton’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars as of 2019. She earns a substantial amount of money from acting and brand endorsements. However, the exact information about her fortune and salary were not revealed to the media. She lives in Los Angeles, California.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – lucyboynton1
- Twitter – Lucy Boynton
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lucy Boynton
- She relocated to London, England at the age of five.
- Though Lucy has been a New York native, she was raised in London where she spent most of her childhood and teenage years.
- Growing up, she used to travel around the world as her parents were travel writers.
- Lucy was supposed to play the role of Iris West in Flashpoint (2020) but Kiersey Clemons was cast instead due to unknown reasons.
- She starred alongside Emma Watson in the 2007 TV movie, Ballet Shoes.