Ellen Adarna is a Filipino actress. Her family owns various hotels, resorts, condominiums and Queensland, a chain of motels in Cebu, Manila and Davao. They also own a Temple in honor of her late grandmother. She is a model who started as an internet celebrity. She is under contract with ABS-CBN’s Star Magic since 2013. A Gravure model, Adarna has appeared in various magazine covers in the Philippines, such as Candy, FHM, Esquire, UNO, Preview, Speed and Women’s Health.
Ellen Meriam Go Adarna
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ellen Adarna was born on April 02, 1988 in Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines.
She is currently 31 years old.
On her mother’s side, she has Chinese and Filipino ancestry. While, on her father’s side, she is of Filipino descent.
Ellen Adarna attended the Saint Theresa’s College of Cebu.
- Father – Alan Modesto Adarna
- Mother – Meriam Go
- Siblings – Carlitos Adarna (Younger Brother), Danton Manuel Adarna (Younger Brother), Brunonate Adarna (Younger Brother), Teodorico Adarna (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ellen Adarna dated –
- J.C. Intal (2010) – Ellen Adarna was in a relationship with basketball star J.C. Intal in 2010. However, their relationship was fairly brief and lasted for about 6 months only. Also, their breakup seemed to have been messy as well. In her interviews, she recalled her time with Intal as the worst six months of her life.
- Filo Cucueco (2010-2013) – After the end of her relationship with Intal, Ellen hooked up with businessman Filo Cucueco. In 2011, she managed to convince him to join her on the reality TV show, Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown. She had warned him that if he didn’t participate along with her, she would find a proxy boyfriend for the show. Even after the end of the show, they dated for about two years before calling it quits in 2013.
- Raoul Olbes (2012-2014) – Ellen reportedly started going out with Raoul Olbes, who ran his family’s business empire, in 2012. They were close friends for about five years before they decided to give their relationship a try. She eventually released a statement confirming that they were in a relationship and praised him for not being insecure. They were also living together but it didn’t last long as they broke up in September 2014. In her statement, she revealed that they had issues, which they found hard to resolve.
- Diether Ocampo (2013) – Ellen was rumored to be dating actor Diether Ocampo in 2013 but the speculations were never confirmed. However, in her October 2013 interview, Ellen revealed that Ocampo had asked her out. But, it isn’t likely that she took his proposal seriously.
- Sebastian “Baste” Duterte (2016) – Adarna started going out with TV host Sebastian “Baste” Duterte, the son of Philippines’ then-president, in the summer of 2016. Their relationship is said to have lasted until the end of the year. In her January 2017 interview, she confirmed that she had dated him in the past.
- John Lloyd Cruz (2017-Present) – In November 2017, the leading Filipino tabloids splashed headlines on their front pages claiming that Ellen was pregnant and actor John Lloyd Cruz was the father of her yet to be born child. Reports of them going out had been doing the rounds for a couple of months before the surprising development. In October, they had gone for a vacation in Europe. She had also shared pictures of them together on her Instagram account. Plus, a leaked video of the couple had surfaced where he can be seen serenading her with Ronan Keating’s romantic ballad When You Say Nothing at All.
- Feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- Centimeters – 155 cm
- Meters – 1.55 m
- Kilograms – 54 kg
- Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing the leading role in the popular TV series such as The Greatest Love and Pasión de Amor. Being cast in a host of successful movies such as My Illegal Wife and Beauty in a Bottle. Having appeared on the covers of some of the most popular magazines such as FHM, Esquire, Speed and Women’s Health.
In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy fantasy movie, Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote.
In 2010, Ellen Adarna made her first TV show appearance on the TV game show, Asar Talo Lahat Panalo!
Ellen has endorsed a number of brands and products including Bench Body, Nice Day Coffee, Sprite, Blair Japan and Illumina, to name a few.
Ellen Adarna Favorites
- Favorite Food – Cheese
- Favorite Part of her Body – Her Skin
- Favorite Sleepwear – Loose Shirt and Panty
- Favorite City – Cebu
- Favorite Men with Best Bodies – Brad Pitt, David Beckham and Ryan Reynolds
- Favorite Women with Best Bodies – Shane Elise Earp, Candice Swanepoel and Ellie Gonsalves
Ellen Adarna Net worth
Ellen Adarna’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Ellen Adarna
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ellen Adarna
- Her family owns a number of resorts, hotels and condominiums. They also own a chain of motels in Davao, Manila and Cebu.
- Her father wasn’t impressed with her decision to become a model and actress and had disowned her for almost two years.
- In the early days of her creative career, she worked in a call center to make her ends meet.
- As a model, she was featured on the covers of many Filipino glossies like FHM, Candy, Esquire, Women’s Health and UNO.
- She started her career as an Internet star before moving into modeling. Initially, as a model, she worked for Chinese and Spanish brands.