Allison Williams is an American actress and singer who played Marnie Michaels on the HBO comedy drama series Girls and was critically acclaimed for her performance in the 2017 horror film Get Out. In 2018, Williams was cast in a recurring role as Kit Snicket throughout the second and third seasons of the Netflix comedy drama series A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Allison Howell Williams
Birthday / Date of Birth
Allison Williams was born on April 15, 1988, in New Canaan, Connecticut, United States.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Chelsea, New York, United States
Allison attended New Canaan Country School and Greenwich Academy, then graduated from Yale University, where she majored in English.
- Father – Brian Williams (NBC Nightly News anchor)
- Mother – Jane Gillan Stoddard (TV producer)
- Siblings – Douglas Williams (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allison Williams has dated –
- Ricky Van Veen (2011-Present) – Allison met and started dating businessman Ricky Van Veen in 2011. Ricky is the co-founder of the famous website CollegeHumor. They engaged in February 2014. She met him while working in CollegeHumor’s series Jake and Amir. She played the character as Cheryl in the series. Ricky and Allison married on September 19, 2015 at Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Playing Marnie Michaels in the HBO comedy drama television series Girls since 2012.
She has not done any of the films.
In 2004, Allison appeared in 2 episodes of Our Generation for her role as Deborah.
She has endorsed Simple skincare in February 2013. Allison is also a media advertiser of the Nike sports brands.
Allison Williams Favorites
- Favorite Books – Brundibar by Tony Kushner, Maurice Sendak
- Favorite Beauty Products – Tarte Mascara, Essie Nail Polish, Bliss Body Butter Vanilla, Armani Foundation, Laura Mercier Concealer
- Favorite Place – Montauk, New York
Allison Williams Net worth
Allison Williams has a estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Allison Williams
- Williams is the three times maternal great granddaughter of lawyer, Congregational minister and abolitionist Owen Lovejoy.
- She is the only member of the Girls cast without any tattoo on her body.
- She does not leave her face filled with makeup overnight.
- Allison was once considered for a role in the 2015 movie The Fantastic Four.
- In 2010, Williams performed a mashup of Nature Boy set to RJD2’s A Beautiful Mine, the theme song for the television series Mad Men.
- In November 2016, Williams appeared in Past Forward, a short film collaboration between David O. Russell and Prada.
- In 2017, Williams starred in the hit horror film Get Out directed by Jordan Peele, who became convinced she was right for the role of Rose after seeing her performance in Peter Pan Live!.
- In 2018, Williams was cast in a recurring role as Kit Snicket throughout the second and third seasons of the Netflix comedy drama series A Series of Unfortunate Events.